Poohbah

PsychNitrous has no updates.

My Mood:

103 hugs
given
Default Re: Working with a Disorder Check-In Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesaw View Post
I hate that. Managers always do that instead of just talking one on one with the person having a problem. Meanwhile, no one knows who they were addressing the issue to.
People being passive aggressive like that is one of my pet peeves. She's been less professional in these emails lately too, since there have been several problems going on. But when the people who are having the problem aren't around, she talks to the rest of us about it, so then we just have to read these emails that don't even matter to us. I just wish the company I interviewed with last week would call me in to start!!
PsychNitrous is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Unread 02-17-2017, 01:33 AM   #142

Hopeofreedom has no updates.

Just want to say all of you are so AMAZING 😚. How are you able to do so much with depression?!

You've inspired me. Wow
Hopeofreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Unread 02-17-2017, 09:38 AM   #143
Awesoment

seesaw anxious

My Mood:

3 yr Member
155 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeofreedom View Post
Just want to say all of you are so AMAZING 😚. How are you able to do so much with depression?!

You've inspired me. Wow
Honestly we get through it because we have to. I could probably still be considered disabled, but working actually helps me with my depression. Gives me at least a sense of self and accomplishment, even if all I did was make it to work that day and nothing else.

My Dx: PTSD, Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder, Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril...

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is online now   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Unread 02-17-2017, 12:19 PM   #144
Legendary

88Butterfly88 has no updates.

1,098 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I can relate to that seesaw, I don't work a lot but when I do it feels good to help support myself. I graduate college in May so hopefully I'll work more then.
88Butterfly88 is online now   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Unread 02-17-2017, 01:00 PM   #145
Grand Magnate

TishaBuv has no updates.

2 yr Member
524 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Down in the dumps today, but still dealt with a customer's problem. Otherwise, can't do squat.
Hugs from:
Unread 02-21-2017, 01:30 PM   #146
Poohbah

My Mood:

103 hugs
given

I got an email this morning from the company I interviewed with a couple weeks ago. They are offering me the job!!! I'll be starting out at a higher pay rate than I'm making now. Hopefully I can get an appointment rescheduled for tomorrow so I can go in and sign the paperwork!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Unread 02-21-2017, 02:09 PM   #147
Awesoment

seesaw anxious

My Mood:

3 yr Member
155 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychNitrous View Post
I got an email this morning from the company I interviewed with a couple weeks ago. They are offering me the job!!! I'll be starting out at a higher pay rate than I'm making now. Hopefully I can get an appointment rescheduled for tomorrow so I can go in and sign the paperwork!
That is awesome, Psych!!!

Seesaw

My Dx: PTSD, Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder, Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril...

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
Unread 02-21-2017, 02:18 PM   #148
Poohbah

My Mood:

103 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesaw View Post
That is awesome, Psych!!!

Seesaw
Thanks Seesaw!! I'm so excited to start! The job is going to have so much less stress, and the hours are earlier in the day. Right now I work until nearly 8, or later, most nights, and I'm getting really tired of having to stay so late. It didn't take much of anything to get excused from my meeting tomorrow, so hopefully we can talk about benefits and start date and all the detail stuff.
Unread 02-21-2017, 03:17 PM   #149
Grand Magnate

TishaBuv has no updates.

2 yr Member
524 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Pretty productive today. Taking care of business.
Unread 02-21-2017, 03:35 PM   #150
Awesoment

seesaw anxious

My Mood:

3 yr Member
155 hugs
given

I have been such a slacker today. I forgot we had an event this morning, so I barely got to work in time for it. This is what happens on weekends though, especially on weekends when we have evening events and my medication schedule gets all messed up and then my sleep schedule gets all messed up, and then I'm late on my first day back to work. No one has said anything though. And I work plenty of hours. So if it does come up, I'm going to come right out and explain and ask for a reasonable accommodation. Asking for a 9:30am start time on a Monday after your put in a full week of 50-60 hours the week before with a Friday and Saturday evening events and Sunday afternoon events, I think entitles me to half an hour on Monday mornings...I would hope.

Besides that, I have had job phone interviews today, so I have been slacking a little bit in that area while I do final preparation for the interviews.

I have a busy week and weekend of work ahead of me, so I'm not too worried about being a little bit of a slacker today. I'll get my game back on. I also didn't have an energy drink this morning, so I've really been slacking there, lolz.

So that's all so far...maybe more news coming soon.

Seesaw