Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >

advertisement

Old 05-18-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
Struggle101
Struggle101 has no updates.

My Mood: Paranoid or Surrounded by Manipulative Family

Frown Paranoid or Surrounded by Manipulative Family

My family never believes me or understands me. Ill try to explain to them what i struggling but i feel when i tell them they learn to use it against me to control me. trying to tell them . I'm also confused of my thoughts of them is true. i been living with them for entire life of course and then til last 9 months i realized they never really cared about how i feel or care to listen to me. don't realize it til i get older who are real towards you. They are very self centered people and now they view me has that way. The have always blame me for things. with recent situation really shown me that they really don't care for me or to be there for me when i need them the most. and this has triggered and shocked me to know this actually fact that how they are. they have always told me they care for me and there helping me.
Lately my thoughts of my family is who are these people, anger towards them , don't care to spend time with them. I told them how i know how they are. they just tell me i just on drugs its like there excuse to not hear me. Soon has i realized there ways they went on revenge and cause to lot of problems and make me look im the bad guy. but they try to control me and mentally hard to get out feeling trapped by them. cause they ill be nice to me and i feel bad and change my mind about trying to take off get way from them. then i feeling lost want to do. am not sure if i'm just paranoid .
Struggle101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 05-18-2018, 11:34 AM   #2
eelsauces

eelsauces has no updates.

35 hugs
given
Default Re: Paranoid or Surrounded by Manipulative Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle101 View Post
My family never believes me or understands me. Ill try to explain to them what i struggling but i feel when i tell them they learn to use it against me to control me. trying to tell them . I'm also confused of my thoughts of them is true. i been living with them for entire life of course and then til last 9 months i realized they never really cared about how i feel or care to listen to me. don't realize it til i get older who are real towards you. They are very self centered people and now they view me has that way. The have always blame me for things. with recent situation really shown me that they really don't care for me or to be there for me when i need them the most. and this has triggered and shocked me to know this actually fact that how they are. they have always told me they care for me and there helping me.
Lately my thoughts of my family is who are these people, anger towards them , don't care to spend time with them. I told them how i know how they are. they just tell me i just on drugs its like there excuse to not hear me. Soon has i realized there ways they went on revenge and cause to lot of problems and make me look im the bad guy. but they try to control me and mentally hard to get out feeling trapped by them. cause they ill be nice to me and i feel bad and change my mind about trying to take off get way from them. then i feeling lost want to do. am not sure if i'm just paranoid .
I don't know what the entire situation is, but it sounds like this is more than paranoia. It does sound like your family is being really terrible to you. I'm not the best person for advice on this sort of thing, but I'm going through a similar situation and I know how it feels to not be able to trust your feelings. You can message me if you'd like to talk or vent about what's going on
eelsauces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:56 AM   #3
Struggle101
Struggle101 has no updates.

Default Re: Paranoid or Surrounded by Manipulative Family

my family never tends to get the point that i dont care to spend time with them and just hate them more and more everyday. They have always tried to control me. my mom and i used to live together , now i stay with my older brother. but me and my mom never got along she always would blame me for lot of things. she would call my brother tell him my business. Cause me and my brother were close my mom assume since we were that he be one to help me with struggles and whatever. so he would tell me what to do. i never listen. but they just keep trying to. when they try to tell me what to do. i would purposely do what they dont like . in my mind tell myself am not going to let them think there going to control me. They always act like they know me more than i know myself. they never own up to anything or say sorry or just stop. offer to help me but thats there way of controlling they help but in way of bossing me around so i say to stop they would completely stop helping me. and use that against me. dont fall for that anymore or anything else. so like they figured now they fine others ways to manipulate. but thats where the paranoid probably from cause i never know if there doing something tricking. then i also feeling confused cause i feel crazy for thinking there cause they have always be nice and helpful the " Good Family Image" since there family i just realized last 9 months how they really are. ill be homeless if not here staying with my brother 4 months now. but i really dont want to be here and i am feeling trapped. just hate being around them.
Struggle101 is offline   Reply With Quote