Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > General > Sleep Issues & Dream Interpretation

advertisement

Old 03-13-2018, 02:16 PM   #1

Rythm has no updates.

My Mood:

42 hugs
given
Question Keep dreaming about killing people

Last night I had a dream, I had a pistol in my hands wich I remember taking or stealing from someone or something (I donít really remember that..). And then I killed everyone in my house. I didít want to but it felt really good so I kept on doing it Ďtill I was alone. I donít know who I ďkilledĒ because I didnít see any faces. I have these dreams since about 2 years, when I got bullied by a few people. I dreamed about killing the 3 worse guys with heavy weapons. And I also do not have these dreams daily, but only about once a week.
Ofcourse I have never killed anyone in real life. I just turned 14 years old and ofcourse Iím not going to kill anyone. When Iím awake I donít want to kill people and I donít want to hurt people. Though I really hate those 3 people who bullied me, they are the whole reason why Iím suicidal.

ĒEvery time you wake up in the morning, somebody else is taking their last breath. So take the chance somebody else couldnít have and make this day an awesome day.Ē

ďSometimes people take so much time looking for the shorter way, that just going for the longer way would take less time.Ē
Rythm is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Old 03-14-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
Elder

Thunder Bow is a Medicine Man

My Mood:

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Keep dreaming about killing people

Bullying is all about control, and seeking attention. You are fighting back. Remember it is the bullies who have a problem, not you!

www.lightningthunderbow.com
Thunder Bow is offline   Reply With Quote