Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > General > Sleep Issues & Dream Interpretation



advertisement
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-23-2017, 08:13 PM   #1
Junior Member
sonhos has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 23
Default 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

i asked the universe to send me a dream about a certain person.

what do you feel about the following symbols that appeared in my dreams that night?

-i saw the olsen twins on the big screen
-i saw the name ELENI on the big screen
-i was buying red shoes
sonhos is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Unread 08-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
Grand Magnate
 
Thunder Bow's Avatar
Thunder Bow is a Medicine Man
 
Member Since: Sep 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,933 (SuperPoster!)
My Mood:

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

Looks like Hollywood. Follow the Yellow Brick Road, in those red shoes.
__________________


www.lightningthunderbow.com
Thunder Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2017, 12:42 PM   #3
Member
Eyes of Blue has no updates.
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 70
5 yr Member
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

First of all, we do not dream about a certain person simply because we would like to. A person only enters our dreams because they personify a particular idea in our mind that the Lord wants to bring to our attention. It is not the universe which makes this decision.
Secondly, interpreting any symbol in a dream is not the dream's interpretation. All symbols need to be considered as to their relationship with each other. One needs to view the entire dream.

What I can see in the 3 statements you posted is:
1) the first two statements both mention "on the big screen". This points to a situation in which you are making a big issue of something you imagine. [Are you imagining a lot about a certain person perhaps?]
2) The name Eleni was also the name of a film - which supports the idea of imagining something about a person. In this case it would imply imagining something about a feeling you have (as Eleni was female). She died in the film.
3) The Olsen twins I found are fashion designers. Because they are female, they would represent a feeling you have. in this case perhaps they could represent a feeling that is "in fashion". While they suggest a feeling that seems like a double blessing, it might also be a double blessing that what is "in fashion" now can easily become "out of fashion" at a later time. [Could this relate to any feelings you might have about a certain person?

4) Buying red shoes means accepting some understanding or experience with strong feelings, especially of anger.
Eyes of Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2017, 07:14 PM   #4
Member
 
SorryShaped's Avatar
SorryShaped has no updates.
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 363
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonhos View Post
i asked the universe to send me a dream about a certain person.

what do you feel about the following symbols that appeared in my dreams that night?

-i saw the olsen twins on the big screen
-i saw the name ELENI on the big screen
-i was buying red shoes
I'm usually decent at dreams, at least others'.
I'll need more information first though.

The Olsen twins. Describe their age in the dream and what they were doing. Also, were or are you a "Full House" fan?

Eleni points to light, which is the Greek meaning. This could be a good sign, one where you realize a thing you've never thought of it find a new situation to step into.

Red shoes... Do you keep a diary? Have you ever owned red shoes and if so, did you like them and wear them with any regularity or did they sit and why? How did others respond? Red also can be an attention seeking color, because everyone notices red immediately when it walks in the room. Red is also considered a "sexy" color. Are you attracted to the Olsen twins?
SorryShaped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 05:31 AM   #5
Junior Member
sonhos has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 23
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

ok, i'll try to give more details.

as far as i can remember, the olsen twins were younger in my dream than they are now. i liked them, used to watch the show "full house". in my dream, their faces appeared side by side on a cinema screen, as if they were being presented. the name ELENI appeared on a cinema screen also.

in another dream that same night, another symbol that stood out was the red shoe. i was buying red shoes. i remember the woman that was selling them to me said they were cheap, only 10. the strange thing is i don't use to wear red shoes, red is not even one of my favorite colors, but i wanted the shoes in the dream.

same thing with the olsen twins. i'm not even their fan anymore, but they appeared in the dream lol

those were the elements that caught my attention. before sleeping, i was asking the universe/amethyst to send me a dream about a certain guy i like lol







Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryShaped View Post
I'm usually decent at dreams, at least others'.
I'll need more information first though.

The Olsen twins. Describe their age in the dream and what they were doing. Also, were or are you a "Full House" fan?

Eleni points to light, which is the Greek meaning. This could be a good sign, one where you realize a thing you've never thought of it find a new situation to step into.

Red shoes... Do you keep a diary? Have you ever owned red shoes and if so, did you like them and wear them with any regularity or did they sit and why? How did others respond? Red also can be an attention seeking color, because everyone notices red immediately when it walks in the room. Red is also considered a "sexy" color. Are you attracted to the Olsen twins?
sonhos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 05:46 AM   #6
Member
 
SorryShaped's Avatar
SorryShaped has no updates.
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 363
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonhos View Post
ok, i'll try to give more details.

as far as i can remember, the olsen twins were younger in my dream than they are now. i liked them, used to watch the show "full house". in my dream, their faces appeared side by side on a cinema screen, as if they were being presented. the name ELENI appeared on a cinema screen also.

in another dream that same night, another symbol that stood out was the red shoe. i was buying red shoes. i remember the woman that was selling them to me said they were cheap, only 10. the strange thing is i don't use to wear red shoes, red is not even one of my favorite colors, but i wanted the shoes in the dream.

same thing with the olsen twins. i'm not even their fan anymore, but they appeared in the dream lol

those were the elements that caught my attention. before sleeping, i was asking the universe/amethyst to send me a dream about a certain guy i like lol
Here's a poke at it. See what you think. I don't believe these dreams to have anything to do with your askings, but could if you apply them that way. Below is my best effort on what I have.

Do you miss your childhood and the attention you received? Did you get praise then that you miss? We're you sometimes the center of attention and now not so much?
Eleni is definitely the light, or the way. You've missed your way somehow, you're lost inside, but you do see that the light is there. The Olsen twins signify part of your younger years that you miss, the innocence. The red shoes are for the attention you crave. You feel like you now need to try extra hard to get any attention you desire, even though that kind of attention is cheap, and like cheap red shoes, is fleeting.
SorryShaped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 06:19 AM   #7
Junior Member
sonhos has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 23
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

thanks for your insights.

each insight leads you to another one, it's endless lol

yours was a psychological one. interesting.

here's a more spiritual one:

twins = duality

eleni, light = oneness (light is indivisible)

red shoes = a new path
sonhos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 07:06 AM   #8
Legendary
 
possum220's Avatar
possum220 has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Uppa Gumtree West
Posts: 13,304 (SuperPoster!)
My Mood:

8 yr Member
2,895 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

Dreams mean the most to the person who dreams them. You could ask 100 different people and you may get 100 different meanings from them.

You asked the universe to send you dreams. You got dreams. You understood them and I wonder why you even bothered to ask here?

If I dream about something like water for me it would mean life. For others it would mean death. I dream about two big black horses. For me it gives me a sense of power.

If I have cheese/wine before I go to bed it is more likely that the dreams will be crazier..... what I call pizza dreams and make no sense at all.

Maybe you just watch too much TV. LOL.
__________________




possum220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 07:45 AM   #9
Junior Member
sonhos has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 23
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

of course i have my personal interpretations of my dreams, but i find it very enlightening to hear what other people think. they can give you new insights that can complement and may be useful to your own.

i also like to read interpretations of other people's dreams, because they can give hints to mine

the more info the better! and in the end i get to my own conclusions
sonhos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 07:46 AM   #10
Junior Member
sonhos has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: Brazil
Posts: 23
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

and it's strange that i rarely watch tv these days lol

but i go to the movies a lot
sonhos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

advertisement

 

The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider.
Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.

 

HomeAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer
Forums HomeCommunity GuidelinesHelp

Helplines and Lifelines