Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > General > Sleep Issues & Dream Interpretation

advertisement
Unread 08-23-2017, 08:13 PM   #1
sonhos has no updates.

Default 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

i asked the universe to send me a dream about a certain person.

what do you feel about the following symbols that appeared in my dreams that night?

-i saw the olsen twins on the big screen
-i saw the name ELENI on the big screen
-i was buying red shoes
sonhos is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Unread 08-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
Grand Magnate

Thunder Bow is a Medicine Man

My Mood:

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: 3 dreams = the answer to my question?

Looks like Hollywood. Follow the Yellow Brick Road, in those red shoes.

www.lightningthunderbow.com
Thunder Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2017, 12:42 PM   #3
Eyes of Blue has no updates.

5 yr Member

First of all, we do not dream about a certain person simply because we would like to. A person only enters our dreams because they personify a particular idea in our mind that the Lord wants to bring to our attention. It is not the universe which makes this decision.
Secondly, interpreting any symbol in a dream is not the dream's interpretation. All symbols need to be considered as to their relationship with each other. One needs to view the entire dream.

What I can see in the 3 statements you posted is:
1) the first two statements both mention "on the big screen". This points to a situation in which you are making a big issue of something you imagine. [Are you imagining a lot about a certain person perhaps?]
2) The name Eleni was also the name of a film - which supports the idea of imagining something about a person. In this case it would imply imagining something about a feeling you have (as Eleni was female). She died in the film.
3) The Olsen twins I found are fashion designers. Because they are female, they would represent a feeling you have. in this case perhaps they could represent a feeling that is "in fashion". While they suggest a feeling that seems like a double blessing, it might also be a double blessing that what is "in fashion" now can easily become "out of fashion" at a later time. [Could this relate to any feelings you might have about a certain person?

4) Buying red shoes means accepting some understanding or experience with strong feelings, especially of anger.
Eyes of Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2017, 07:14 PM   #4

SorryShaped has no updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonhos View Post
i asked the universe to send me a dream about a certain person.

what do you feel about the following symbols that appeared in my dreams that night?

-i saw the olsen twins on the big screen
-i saw the name ELENI on the big screen
-i was buying red shoes
I'm usually decent at dreams, at least others'.
I'll need more information first though.

The Olsen twins. Describe their age in the dream and what they were doing. Also, were or are you a "Full House" fan?

Eleni points to light, which is the Greek meaning. This could be a good sign, one where you realize a thing you've never thought of it find a new situation to step into.

Red shoes... Do you keep a diary? Have you ever owned red shoes and if so, did you like them and wear them with any regularity or did they sit and why? How did others respond? Red also can be an attention seeking color, because everyone notices red immediately when it walks in the room. Red is also considered a "sexy" color. Are you attracted to the Olsen twins?
SorryShaped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 05:31 AM   #5
sonhos has no updates.

ok, i'll try to give more details.

as far as i can remember, the olsen twins were younger in my dream than they are now. i liked them, used to watch the show "full house". in my dream, their faces appeared side by side on a cinema screen, as if they were being presented. the name ELENI appeared on a cinema screen also.

in another dream that same night, another symbol that stood out was the red shoe. i was buying red shoes. i remember the woman that was selling them to me said they were cheap, only 10. the strange thing is i don't use to wear red shoes, red is not even one of my favorite colors, but i wanted the shoes in the dream.

same thing with the olsen twins. i'm not even their fan anymore, but they appeared in the dream lol

those were the elements that caught my attention. before sleeping, i was asking the universe/amethyst to send me a dream about a certain guy i like lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryShaped View Post
I'm usually decent at dreams, at least others'.
I'll need more information first though.

The Olsen twins. Describe their age in the dream and what they were doing. Also, were or are you a "Full House" fan?

Eleni points to light, which is the Greek meaning. This could be a good sign, one where you realize a thing you've never thought of it find a new situation to step into.

Red shoes... Do you keep a diary? Have you ever owned red shoes and if so, did you like them and wear them with any regularity or did they sit and why? How did others respond? Red also can be an attention seeking color, because everyone notices red immediately when it walks in the room. Red is also considered a "sexy" color. Are you attracted to the Olsen twins?
Unread 09-04-2017, 05:46 AM   #6

SorryShaped has no updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonhos View Post
ok, i'll try to give more details.

as far as i can remember, the olsen twins were younger in my dream than they are now. i liked them, used to watch the show "full house". in my dream, their faces appeared side by side on a cinema screen, as if they were being presented. the name ELENI appeared on a cinema screen also.

in another dream that same night, another symbol that stood out was the red shoe. i was buying red shoes. i remember the woman that was selling them to me said they were cheap, only 10. the strange thing is i don't use to wear red shoes, red is not even one of my favorite colors, but i wanted the shoes in the dream.

same thing with the olsen twins. i'm not even their fan anymore, but they appeared in the dream lol

those were the elements that caught my attention. before sleeping, i was asking the universe/amethyst to send me a dream about a certain guy i like lol
Here's a poke at it. See what you think. I don't believe these dreams to have anything to do with your askings, but could if you apply them that way. Below is my best effort on what I have.

Do you miss your childhood and the attention you received? Did you get praise then that you miss? We're you sometimes the center of attention and now not so much?
Eleni is definitely the light, or the way. You've missed your way somehow, you're lost inside, but you do see that the light is there. The Olsen twins signify part of your younger years that you miss, the innocence. The red shoes are for the attention you crave. You feel like you now need to try extra hard to get any attention you desire, even though that kind of attention is cheap, and like cheap red shoes, is fleeting.
SorryShaped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 06:19 AM   #7
sonhos has no updates.

thanks for your insights.

each insight leads you to another one, it's endless lol

yours was a psychological one. interesting.

here's a more spiritual one:

twins = duality

eleni, light = oneness (light is indivisible)

red shoes = a new path
Unread 09-04-2017, 07:06 AM   #8
Legendary

possum220 has no updates.

My Mood:

8 yr Member
2,895 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Dreams mean the most to the person who dreams them. You could ask 100 different people and you may get 100 different meanings from them.

You asked the universe to send you dreams. You got dreams. You understood them and I wonder why you even bothered to ask here?

If I dream about something like water for me it would mean life. For others it would mean death. I dream about two big black horses. For me it gives me a sense of power.

If I have cheese/wine before I go to bed it is more likely that the dreams will be crazier..... what I call pizza dreams and make no sense at all.

Maybe you just watch too much TV. LOL.

possum220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2017, 07:45 AM   #9
sonhos has no updates.

of course i have my personal interpretations of my dreams, but i find it very enlightening to hear what other people think. they can give you new insights that can complement and may be useful to your own.

i also like to read interpretations of other people's dreams, because they can give hints to mine

the more info the better! and in the end i get to my own conclusions
Unread 09-04-2017, 07:46 AM   #10
sonhos has no updates.

and it's strange that i rarely watch tv these days lol

but i go to the movies a lot