Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Health & Other Support > Sexual and Gender Issues

Unread 08-02-2017, 04:46 PM   #1
dlantern has no updates.

7 hugs
given
Default Trigger Warning Embracing ways of being sexually speaking

Of course living with dissociative disorder and ptsd comes with several issues. Also knowing that many discoveries will be made and thosing wondering why we are this way. I want to cherish what is right that is masteebation sex the use of alters just getting it done to relieve our stress help us feel normal if only for ourselves safer than sex dont have to worry about pregnancies disease. It is a especially a great gift from God also the ugly would how they have used kid alter reminders no matter the sitatution cause i gotta go parent he in the room domestically speaking and as a younger survivor it knows not a boundary it is what the mind tells us to be next playing outside or parenting in our imaginotion as an alter created to block our knowing our pains in our youth..... Safe interations sexually speaking is what Im writing about. I dont have assume it for anyone know am Im the sex police of anyone for those that got shamed with therapist and various cults abuses......Im glad I dont have to live for that approval it might as well hush inside cause we aint assuming it for anyone or bringing forth the next obessessive share this toll is mighty one most days I just wanna throw up both hands and say shut up we're enough to worry about not the next man..The sense of agency has to be reworded differently. Body sensations keep us full enough they didny listen plus terrible man might as well have it moslty to myself if they use sole scare campaign.....
dlantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2017, 06:17 PM   #2
Grand Magnate

Patagonia Pessimistic cynic. Beware

My Mood:

3 yr Member
94 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Trigger Warning Embracing ways of being sexually speaking

Are you speaking about trying to integrating your parts so you can enjoy sex?