Shameful fantasies - Page 2 - Forums at Psych Central

Old 03-24-2019, 01:27 PM #11
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
SilverTrees is wishing everyone peace and hope.

846 hugs
given
Default Re: Shameful fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomer123 View Post
LOL! Yes you're right.

Well I had a very intense/dirty fantasy daydream about him this morning, really enjoyed it, but afterwards I didn't feel any shame! Must have been the first time, it felt good and I just got up, got ready and got on with things and didn't think about how "wrong" it was.

Thanks for your help.
That is WONDERFUL news Radnomer123! I wonder if you were losing a lot of time on your fantasies before because you were mentally wrestling with yourself over the shame etc? Now that you are finding a new acceptance for yourself and your thoughts, you were able to feel the pleasure and move on without rumination. What a relief!!!

Ps. What about not labeling your fantasy as "dirty?" You could just call it a really intense one or a fun one! For me anyway, the word 'dirty' would trigger some negative feelings. Though if you don't feel that way, fair play to you!
SilverTrees is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:46 AM #12
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
randomer123 has no updates.

3 hugs
given
Default Re: Shameful fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
That is WONDERFUL news Radnomer123! I wonder if you were losing a lot of time on your fantasies before because you were mentally wrestling with yourself over the shame etc? Now that you are finding a new acceptance for yourself and your thoughts, you were able to feel the pleasure and move on without rumination. What a relief!!!

Ps. What about not labeling your fantasy as "dirty?" You could just call it a really intense one or a fun one! For me anyway, the word 'dirty' would trigger some negative feelings. Though if you don't feel that way, fair play to you!
I think I meant dirty in a good way. And yes I was probably making it take up more time by beating myself up about it and trying to make myself stop doing it etc. Now I enjoy "meeting" with him in my daydreams, allowing it to happen and then get on with whatever else. It does seem to take up less time now, and I feel better in general.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says: