My Mood: Aversion to semen tw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6 hugs
given
Default Re: Aversion to semen tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
Do I dont have any nightmares. I just get real irritated when someone acts like crackhead over something I am doing to them. They dont have any control. Maybe this is nothing and I just dont stupid faces s turn on.
Some men and women respond to intimate pleasure with intense vocal and physical expressions. Some people have the opposite response as well, where you have no idea whether they are feeling good, bad, or nothing. Many other people are somewhere between those two extremes.

Let your next partner know that expressions like this bother you. Make sure that he is okay with this, before getting too involved with him, especially if physical intimacy is important to you and your potential partner.

As far as understanding your repulsions, I think there is something unconscious going on with you, most likely from your past, but it is hiding from view, probably to protect you from being overwhelmed. That is my impression anyway, but I could be wrong.
NightNotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 01:08 PM   #42
Dnester
Poohbah

Dnester has no updates.

59 hugs
given

[QUOTE=NightNotes;6347278]Some men and women respond to intimate pleasure with intense vocal and physical expressions. Some people have the opposite response as well, where you have no idea whether they are feeling good, bad, or nothing. Many other people are somewhere between those two extremes.

Let your next partner know that expressions like this bother you. Make sure that he is okay with this, before getting too involved with him, especially if physical intimacy is important to you and your potential partner.

As far as understanding your repulsions, I think there is something unconscious going on with you, most likely from your past, but it is hiding from view, probably to protect you from being overwhelmed. That is my impression anyway, but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE

Thanks for all of your help!
Dnester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:48 PM   #43
NightNotes
NightNotes has no updates.

6 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
Thanks for all of your help!
You're welcome!
NightNotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 11-30-2018, 06:15 PM   #44
dlantern
Grand Member
dlantern has no updates.

8 hugs
given

So basically what you need to do is find a way to make it comfortable. Use new underwares and plenty of things of over clean. We all have our ways when it comes to the issue of SA, this isn't a shameful way it is way of life so do what you gotta do to enjoy it while you can. At least, you can have sex imagine life without it.
dlantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #45
Dnester
Poohbah

Dnester has no updates.

59 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlantern View Post
So basically what you need to do is find a way to make it comfortable. Use new underwares and plenty of things of over clean. We all have our ways when it comes to the issue of SA, this isn't a shameful way it is way of life so do what you gotta do to enjoy it while you can. At least, you can have sex imagine life without it.
I am not sure I was sexually abused.
Dnester is offline   Reply With Quote