Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Treatments and Self-Care Strategies > Self-Help Ideas and Goal Setting

advertisement
Unread 07-15-2017, 08:20 PM   #111
Grand Poohbah

scaredandconfused taking things one day at a time

My Mood:

3 yr Member
1,222 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Melissa's Exercise Tracking Thread - Feel Free to Join Me!

This evening I did a 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansone and then did a quick 13 minute cool down stretching video from FitnessBlender. Hopefully my muscles aren't too sore tomorrow for Day #3 of the challenge.

TheDragon and I also got a bit of walking done today going to the used book store and shopping for groceries.
scaredandconfused is online now   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Unread 07-16-2017, 12:20 PM   #112
Grand Poohbah

My Mood:

3 yr Member
1,222 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Recently finished Day #3 of the challenge, today's focus was on HIIT and abs and it was about 51 minutes total. It was very challenging and I definitely broke a sweat. I'll post the link in case anyone is interested.

Day #3 of FitnessBlender's 5 Day Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNGrJGLa4iw&t=1s

I might do some stretching tonight but otherwise that was enough physical activity for today.
Unread 07-17-2017, 05:40 PM   #113
Grand Poohbah

My Mood:

3 yr Member
1,222 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Got around 11.5k steps total today from work...for a large part of my shift I was stocking small items that all belonged in the same aisle, so my step count was lower today.

Just finished Day #4 of the challenge, today's focus was on upper body, cardio kickboxing and some strength/yoga at the end. I was sweating a lot (still am, actually) Great workout though, it might be my favourite of the challenge. I'll post the link in case anyone is interested:

Day #4 of FitnessBlender's 5 Day Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4hrXKrWLc4
Unread 07-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #114
Grand Poohbah

My Mood:

3 yr Member
1,222 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Late this morning I did Day #5 of the challenge, which focused on a short amount of HIIT and strength training for the lower body with weights. Because it's so hot in my house (no air conditioning, just fans but they don't do much) it was by far the sweatiest of the 5 days, even though it was only 38 minutes long! I was literally dripping sweat on the floor.

This evening I did a stretching/yoga/pilates routine, very easy, to stretch out my sore muscles. Hopefully that makes them a little less sore for work tomorrow!

This was the first time I've done all 5 days of the challenge consecutively, and it feels good! I'll post a link to the workout if anyone is interested:

Day #5 of FitnessBlender's 5 Day Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1NQwHS3pU
Unread Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #115
Grand Poohbah

My Mood:

3 yr Member
1,222 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Today was a rest day, although I got 12k steps total today from working an 8 hour shift, and I just finished a very quick and very easy 13 minute stretch workout from FitnessBlender.

My ankle has started hurting today and I hope it feels better soon! I'm definitely going to take it easy for the rest of the evening.
Hugs from: