Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Mental Health Support > Schizophrenia and Psychosis



advertisement
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #491
Grand Member
 
unsure123's Avatar
unsure123 has no updates.
 
Member Since: Apr 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 847
My Mood:

3 yr Member
32 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Roll Call 127


That is all....
__________________
We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I.


https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
unsure123 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Old 07-11-2018, 03:38 PM   #492
Legendary
 
Sometimes psychotic's Avatar
Sometimes psychotic Hugs to all!
 
Member Since: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 17,144 (SuperPoster!)
My Mood:

5 yr Member
15.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Roll Call 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsure123 View Post

That is all....
Sorry dude 😰
__________________

Sometimes psychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 07-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #493
Grand Member
 
unsure123's Avatar
unsure123 has no updates.
 
Member Since: Apr 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 847
My Mood:

3 yr Member
32 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Roll Call 127

My Snapchat has stopped working for some reason
__________________
We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I.


https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
unsure123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:13 PM   #494
Wise Elder
ofthevalley has no updates.
 
Member Since: Feb 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 9,057 (SuperPoster!)
3 yr Member
426 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Roll Call 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsure123 View Post

That is all....


Aww I guess things didnít go well. Sorry.
Thatís how I felt when my team lost the Super Bowl.
__________________
Schizoaffective, PTSD, Anxiety
ofthevalley is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 07-11-2018, 04:18 PM   #495
Magnate
 
cogladaid's Avatar
cogladaid has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2015
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 2,354 (SuperPoster!)
3 yr Member
Default Roll Call 127

Just got back from the doctor. Upped me to 60mgs again. I think I mentioned earlier that I slept with the lights on last night because I thought something bad would happen. I told him about that. Talked a bit about the psych appointment I had last week. He doesnít have the full report so he doesnít want to put me on anything else just wait for the report.

So weíll do the 60mg for the next month and see what happens if I need another adjustment.

Not super excited about them faxing my prescription directly to my pharmacy because I went there and they donít even have it yet. I might not even get it today I might not get it until tomorrow. Stupid.

Edit: My doctor said I seemed off. Which I feel so at least someone notices the difference.

Last edited by cogladaid; 07-11-2018 at 04:30 PM..
cogladaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:40 PM   #496
Wise Elder
ofthevalley has no updates.
 
Member Since: Feb 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 9,057 (SuperPoster!)
3 yr Member
426 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Roll Call 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogladaid View Post
Just got back from the doctor. Upped me to 60mgs again. I think I mentioned earlier that I slept with the lights on last night because I thought something bad would happen. I told him about that. Talked a bit about the psych appointment I had last week. He doesnít have the full report so he doesnít want to put me on anything else just wait for the report.

So weíll do the 60mg for the next month and see what happens if I need another adjustment.

Not super excited about them faxing my prescription directly to my pharmacy because I went there and they donít even have it yet. I might not even get it today I might not get it until tomorrow. Stupid.

Edit: My doctor said I seemed off. Which I feel so at least someone notices the difference.


Hope upping the dosage again helps. Itís so weird to me that the psych didnít want to see you on an ongoing basis. Iíve been pretty stable for years and I still see my pnp every 3 months.
__________________
Schizoaffective, PTSD, Anxiety
ofthevalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:52 PM   #497
Magnate
 
cogladaid's Avatar
cogladaid has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2015
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 2,354 (SuperPoster!)
3 yr Member
Default Re: Roll Call 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthevalley View Post
Hope upping the dosage again helps. Itís so weird to me that the psych didnít want to see you on an ongoing basis. Iíve been pretty stable for years and I still see my pnp every 3 months.


Well, itís Canada so what they really do is your family doc is your main treatment but they send you for psych evals to suggest treatment options. They offered me counselling but Iím not really interested in that.
cogladaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:16 PM   #498
Obeyô Propaganda
 
newtus's Avatar
newtus has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jun 2010
Location: Hell
Posts: 32,813 (SuperPoster!)
My Mood:

8 yr Member
880 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Roll Call 127

I took a 3 hour nap
__________________
"We're all born to broken people on their most honest day of living"

Struggle With Schizophrenia Blog
www.mozepray.com


My Youtube channel. Struggling With Schizophrenia videos.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:19 PM   #499
Wise Elder
ofthevalley has no updates.
 
Member Since: Feb 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 9,057 (SuperPoster!)
3 yr Member
426 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Roll Call 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogladaid View Post
Well, itís Canada so what they really do is your family doc is your main treatment but they send you for psych evals to suggest treatment options. They offered me counselling but Iím not really interested in that.


Oh I see.
Iím not in to counseling either. It was hell when I had to go.
__________________
Schizoaffective, PTSD, Anxiety
ofthevalley is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 07-11-2018, 05:20 PM   #500
Magnate
 
cogladaid's Avatar
cogladaid has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2015
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 2,354 (SuperPoster!)
3 yr Member
Default Re: Roll Call 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthevalley View Post
Oh I see.
Iím not in to counseling either. It was hell when I had to go.


Iím bad at talking about my feelings and Iím easily embarrassed. Itís not like I have a bunch of trauma or anything to get through itís just all... chemical.
cogladaid is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.



advertisement

 

The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider.
Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.

 

HomeAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer
Forums HomeCommunity GuidelinesHelp


 
Helplines and Lifelines