Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Mental Health Support > Schizophrenia and Psychosis

advertisement

Old 11-13-2017, 11:22 AM   #1
Poohbah

-Astral- has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
21 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default there watching me

the government is watching me i know they are my husband says there not and my dr they says there not but i know that they want to stop my money for my benifits because they dont believe am ill they want there money and i have done nothing wrong scared there stop my money i cant work i cant get a job because i cant have money because if i do i will spend it on razors and pill so i can harm myself my husband has to be with me most of the time there are times when i can go to the groups on my own but i just have my bus pass and i have no money they think am well enough to work
there always spying on me there evil this government is evil all they want to do is take money from the disabled and vulnerable they dont give a **** at all
they get money for there job of sitting on there backside and say who is worth them bother with the government spies are all over the place
i see them i know there doing it to me

-Astral- is online now   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Old 11-13-2017, 11:41 AM   #2

Rincad has no updates.

My Mood:

181 hugs
given
Default Re: there watching me

Astral, I promise you that they are not after you. If so you'd gotten a call. I know I can't reason with paranoia. You'd have gotten a call and gone to court, since to show you can work. I think you should employ a coping skill for this. This the paranoia talking, it's loaning to win your mind over. You need leed feed Keed reed meed to win.
"The Japanese say you have three faces, The first the one you show the world, the second to your close friends and your family and the third face you never show anyone it is the truest reflection of who you are."
-unknown
Rincad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:00 PM   #3

Bbop has no updates.

My Mood:

73 hugs
given

Are you currently using medication management? I was sitting exactly where you are now. Thank God, my husband got me help and a good dr. I am on anti psychotic that has helped me tremendously. Thanking of you!
Old 11-13-2017, 12:49 PM   #4
Poohbah

-Astral- has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
21 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Am medication and i just saw my dr today my husband looks after my meds so i dont take them all ...husband come with me most of the time to group ( church and mental health groups ) when am well enough i can go on my own but its rearly that i do that
the people who spies on want to make me work or ill have no money and my husband would have to look for a job but he is my carer and i cant cope without him here with me

Old 11-14-2017, 02:48 PM   #5

Bbop has no updates.

My Mood:

73 hugs
given

I am sorry you feel ******! I understand about wanting my hubby to be with me. I rarely can handle going any where by my self. Im glad you got your husband to look after ya! How is the weather in Scotland?
Old 11-18-2017, 04:30 AM   #6
Poohbah

-Astral- has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
21 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

the weather in Scotland is cold and cloudy lol as always
we where meant to have snow but its not happened so not sliding on my butt for me

Old 11-21-2017, 06:22 PM   #7

Bbop has no updates.

My Mood:

73 hugs
given

I think its so awesome that we can talk and understand one another even though we are miles away from each other!