Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Mental Health Support > Schizophrenia and Psychosis

advertisement

Old 10-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #21
MCRmy Forever

KUREHA has no updates.

My Mood:

10 yr Member
502 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Gang Stalking

I'm glad you know its real - so many peple dont believe it.

I know its true - I've seen too much to know it can't be anything else.
I just try to distract myself because my ex psychologist said it would help, it doesn't totally work - but it helps take my mind off it a litle bit.
She was the only person that listened to me - so I did what she said.

If giving in is pointless, then get out of bed or this might be the end.
KUREHA is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Old 10-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #22
MCRmy Forever

KUREHA has no updates.

My Mood:

10 yr Member
502 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I wonder if the whole dsm is made up, just to cover up the stalking to make people seem ill. I read something about it and it made sense, I'll look for it later.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #23
MCRmy Forever

KUREHA has no updates.

My Mood:

10 yr Member
502 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

From http://www.thehiddenevil.com/tactics1.asp

The DSM is a diagnostic manual for identifying mental disorders. The first edition of the DSM was released in 1952 at a time when the APA was under the control of Dr. Ewen Cameron, who would commit brutal government-sponsored torture under the MKULTRA program. Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde, former Chief Medical Officer of Finland, wrote an article entitled, Microwave Mind Control: Modern Torture and Control Mechanisms Eliminating Human Rights and Privacy. In it she described "The Psychiatric Diagnostic Statistical Manual (DSM) for mental disorders," as a "brilliant cover up operation in 18 languages to hide the atrocities of military and intelligence agencies' actions towards their targets."

All of it could just be made - not 1 part of it might be real.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:08 PM   #24
Wise Elder

costello has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
5,105 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

It all sound pretty scary, but I have a hard time believing that it's even possible to control another person's mind in any meaningful way. I guess advertisers are pretty good at making us eat stuff that's not good for us and buy stuff we don't need. And politicians are sometimes good at whipping us up into a frenzy in which we do things that aren't in our own best interests. But if you want evidence that the technology just isn't there to control people's minds, you only have to look at this forum. One person takes a certain med and swears it's given him his life back. The next person says the same drug put him through a hellish nightmare. We're all so different. How can we be controlled so easily?

Then who is doing this mind control thing? Is it a group? How large a group? How do they come to any concensus? In my experience if there are more than 3 people in a group, they'll have trouble deciding where to go to lunch - let alone formulating a coherent plan for world domination.

I think the DSM is flawed. I think there's too much politics and money in it - and woefully little science. I think the drug companies have too much influence, and they're making tons of money by medicalizing human distress. And I think that it serves as an instrument of social control to the extent that it lets us off the hook from correcting injustices. Mental distress is associated with poverty and social rejection. I honestly wonder how much of mental illness could be cured if we'd all just be kind to one another and treat one another with fairness, justice, and equity.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #25
Obey™ Propaganda

newtus has no updates.

My Mood:

8 yr Member
880 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I believe it's highly flawed. Not saying everything is made up. A lot of it IS money to begin with.

I read they are going to start using the ICD in 2012 or 2013 or something. Which is what is used globally, while the DSM is used only for American psychiatry I believe is correct.

Not doing away with the DSM, but integrating.
newtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:34 PM   #26
Obey™ Propaganda

newtus has no updates.

My Mood:

8 yr Member
880 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Also, KUREHA.

I asked because I while I think people are out for me, im not quite sure if it's large scale or not. I mean, either way, there's certain people who I do not tell all info to or get close to. My family and I are at odds right now, and I suspect petty play coming from a couple of them. One that I have always knew. For one, i believe I have figured out it's the immediate surrounding of people. For many reasons. I believe i'm enlightened enough to know when people may want to hurt me. (...Sometimes, society needs to do away with those that are a "threat" to them and the world. That have, not great knowledge, but are WISE enough to discern BS that rocks the clock 24/7, everyday, for as long as time is still TICKING. Individuality is NOT allowed. BUT...BUT...what if, that one wise person, or group of people do it subconsciously? The change is swift in travel. Swift in the conscious knowing...) Two reasons why I believe gang stalking is true is, there's not a reason for it not to be, it CAN be real, and I actually believe Randy Quaid and his wife... I do NOT believe they are delusional. (The day I heard their story on the news is the day my life changed with my disorder. People were calling them highly delusional. They took off to Canada, I believe). THERE IS such thing as the hollywood mafia. Of course, I don't have proof, but there's no reason for it to not be real. There's also been many reports over manyyy years of more than 3 people plotting to kill celebrities. They don't know what happened to that real estate agent who was found dead in her car? Hm, yea right. For all WE know, the media/news hosts could be in on that stuff. Many of them are rich and powerful are they not? And hollywood is so darn competitive, why NOT just kill the competition, because I bet they COULD get away with it. I also have many perfectly good reasons to be completely anti-psych, this is one of them.

7 Probable Victims of The Hollywood Star Whackers
http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/...star-whackers/

Last edited by newtus; 10-17-2011 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: typos
newtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:35 AM   #27
MCRmy Forever

KUREHA has no updates.

My Mood:

10 yr Member
502 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

It's easy to control people - they have been trying it for years, only takes a certain amount of time before they found out how to do it right, look up MK Ultra - they got someone to shoot their friend (with an unloaded gun) but she didn't know that at the time.

The nurse for example - she was fine, but she changed and got controlled by them, then the other nurse and now my psychiatrist - then I don't know how many sleeper cells they have following me.

It's certain people in the government - or like te book said people above the government, it does make sense that it goes higher than them.
It's really well thought out - they are super organized, that's why they never five too much away.

I wonder if we use the ICD then - it is all money and lies though.
Newtus - what were you diagnosed with - if you don't mind me asking, it's just certain things fit with gang stalking. The symptoms match on purpose of course.

If you think people are after you - then they probably are, they always want you to know , they never want to hide it because there would be no point then.
Your family could be involved - they do try to get them involved just to keep it up - so you should be extra careful.

You're right they don't just target people because they found out some amazing thing, they single people out that can see past the lies we are told everyday in the news and papers.

I never read the Randy Quaid case properly - but who can say he is delusional - he could be totally right about it.

It's like when people tell the police, someone is trying to kill them, they don't listen - then a few days later they are found dead - but no one believed them, I'm sure that is what will happen to me.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #28
alice1993 has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
2 hugs
given

Well, I know how you feel, as it happens to me too. It's very scary, and has caused lots of pain. But now (don't ask me how, I have no idea!), I have somehow accepted it. Yes, they are out there, and there's nothing I can do to stop them. Everytime I have tried, I've ended up in hospital or in trouble. So, even if you just pretend to be oblivious to it, it kinda helps. Yes it may still be going on, and it makes me REALLY mad and makes me feel vulnerable, I TRY to ignore it. I even think that that riles them up a bit, they don't get the satisfaction. My advice is just to try and suppress the fear as best you can. There is nothing I can do to stop them, It probably feels like it's you against the world But they observe me too (no idea why?!), so that's at least 2 of us! I have also found that sleeping with a tin-foil cap under a beanie hat can help scramble signals, whilst you are in a suggestive state (sleeping) It at least makes me feel slightly more re-assured. Stay as strong as you can, as Rihanna () says: 'Don't let the b******s get ya down' Just try not to entertain them by worrying or getting vengeful, most of the time it works. Good Luck x
alice1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 10-31-2011, 11:00 AM   #29
MCRmy Forever

KUREHA has no updates.

My Mood:

10 yr Member
502 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Sorry it happens to you as well.

I try to ignore them and then I'll see them and it makes me anxious again.
It's because they keep it up all the time - they don't let people ignore them, because that doesn't help them, it people can that's great, but they increase things to stop that happening.

That's what they've een doing to me the last 2 weeks, increasing everything.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #30
Grand Poohbah

mgran has no updates.

8 yr Member
77 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

The link to Hollywood Gangstalking is a joke... the author is clearly mocking people who believe in such stalking. This quote for example should prove they see the thing as a joke.

"It’s said that Reagan passed away in 2004 after a ten-year battle with Alzheimer’s disease. But do they really expect us to believe that a healthy 84-year old could decline so rapidly in the span of a single decade?"
Going through all these things twice.
mgran is offline   Reply With Quote