Why do you deny the existence of organized gangstalking? ITS REAL! I HAVE PROOF OF IT - Page 3 - Forums at Psych Central

Old 04-09-2018, 08:24 AM #21
Magnate

Magnate
Buffy01 has no updates.

3,482 hugs
given
Default Re: Why do you deny the existence of organized gangstalking? ITS REAL! I HAVE PROOF O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous50123 View Post
i believe you and have been trying to tell people about this for montsh now
but no one believes it they would rather believe the lies the government feeds us
I believe you. Too many really things weird things happen at my sister house that are unexplainable and too many things happen at my brother last job.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 04:01 PM #22
Grand Magnate

Grand Magnate
Day Tripper Hugs to all the ladies!

3 yr Member
1,990 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Why do you deny the existence of organized gangstalking? ITS REAL! I HAVE PROOF O

I then ask you , "What if you are wrong, and it's just a delusion?" You then say it's not, but then i ask you earnestly, "What if it is a delusion?" What if you're completely wrong ad your brain has committed treason and your losing a battle, where the best armor and weaponry are meds and therapy? I've seen my father sink into this delusion. I've experienced first hand, myself sinking in this delusion. But i have arisen out of it and I can tell you it's the worst trick a failed brain can play on you. It creates the worst of possible worlds and you are the tragic character on the stage.

I am a philosopher and one thing i know 100% for certain is that i can't be certain about anything except doubt itself. I have inclinations, but doubt plagues my strongest held beliefs.
Day Tripper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 04-10-2018, 08:54 PM #23

Heartshapetattoo has no updates.

2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsLove912 View Post
Just look it up on Youtube. You people on this site need to get awaken to the truth that the rest of the Schizophrenic community knows. Gangstalking IS REAL! Targeted individuals IS REAL! Electronic harrassment by the government, experimenting technology IS!! REAL! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME! I WOULDNT LIE TO YOU. PLZ DONT DELETE MY POST, LETS TALK ABOUT THIS!
The gangstalking started before the voices for me. Hey jesusislove. Try wearing shungite on left ankle for a day or two. Place other shungite near high emf in house (scan everywhere) sit if you can in boxers or shorts. I had a perfect 1 inch by 1 inch square burn looking mark appear for a few hours and dissapear. If so photo it. The program is well designed to make us hopeless unless we conform to medical brainwashing. It stems from high level parapsychology and other ways of inducing and harrassing. The more were victims the less we rise
Old 04-24-2018, 11:38 AM #24

SoCalSmurf has no updates.

14 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsLove912 View Post
Just look it up on Youtube. You people on this site need to get awaken to the truth that the rest of the Schizophrenic community knows. Gangstalking IS REAL! Targeted individuals IS REAL! Electronic harrassment by the government, experimenting technology IS!! REAL! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME! I WOULDNT LIE TO YOU. PLZ DONT DELETE MY POST, LETS TALK ABOUT THIS!
Although at times it may seem like the government is using advanced technologies to experiment on you. This is not true. The truth of the matter is that the dead in hell and demons are masquerading, lying and deceiving you.

Here is my work on the subject;

https://christianspiritualandbiblica...schizophrenia/
Old 04-24-2018, 11:48 AM #25
Poohbah

Poohbah
doyoutrustme has no updates.

5 yr Member
174 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Whenever a conspiracy video starts to look appealing, I watch this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNS4lecOaAc
doyoutrustme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 04-24-2018, 11:49 AM #26

Smitkit has no updates.

2 hugs
given

This brings back memories...

Lack of sleep, a year of pure isolation, taking meds in appropriately, adding other substances and going down a conspiracy rabbit hole on YouTube lead to me to psychosis and paranoia. Thought I had schizophrenia once lack of sleep and drugs had me hallucinating. ...

For me, anger and disappointment about a job I had taken lead to blaming others, fear....which lead to self destructive behavior...which lead to paranoia and more searching for people to blame. Then I started watching all this negative stuff about the government, and it was a new source for me to blame. And excuse to continue wallowing, not taking responsibility for my life.

Eventually, I got some sleep, turned off the tablets and phones, went outside and interacted with my community....and everything subsided.

This is just my story...the mind can really start to trick you when you isolate and stop appropriate self care.

Last edited by Smitkit; 04-24-2018 at 12:36 PM.
Smitkit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 12:24 PM #27

Smitkit has no updates.

2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyoutrustme View Post
Whenever a conspiracy video starts to look appealing, I watch this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNS4lecOaAc
Such a great vid. I usually am not a big fan of left leaning comedians, but john Oliver uses logic and facts which gives me hope lol.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:41 PM #28

Smitkit has no updates.

2 hugs
given

You could just be being hacked.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:05 PM #29

westernscrubjay has no updates.

Well said Day Tripper. But suppose we find the need to disprove the gang stalking theory before we can focus on other things. It is simply something we must do. We could begin by only cataloging the most extreme incidences. Not by looking for them, solely by being overrun by them. Some may well be those once in a lifetime occurrences (ex/Being intentionally hit with a stroller), the rest giving consideration for locale, over a period of say, 3 months, will either show ordinary happenstance, or all the proof you need. Once in a lifetime doesn't happen 3 times a week by accident.
westernscrubjay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 10:04 AM #30

stayingafloat has no updates.

3 yr Member
123 hugs
given

I believe I've been gang stalked for years. Not the govt/police/fbi form of stalking, but more of a coordinated activity by a group of like-minded people, through the cyberspace, neighborhood, people whom I know.
I highly suspect they are badmouthing, mocking me, also using my emotional vulnerabilities, inadequacies and life miseries for their own emotional profit, while spreading the "good news" & new memes around to increase more disdain towards me. There were a number of subtle and not-so-subtle hints that strengthened my belief already. I'm not sure what can convince me to think otherwise.
stayingafloat is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from: