Grand Magnate
Community Liaison

Soidhonia has no updates.

10 yr Member
45 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Spiritual Conflict Please pray

Hello again Prayer Warriors. Please pray for me again. My 3 Children have turned against me and wont speak to me they feel at 49 Im a worthless human being and illiterate mother. They have all finished College got Great Jobs and Nice homes. And because i am Disabled with Diabetes and unable to work im just worthless Spit on the face of humanity and was told to Fall off the Face of the Planet by my Middle son Steven. Well Im just about tired of being told to Kick your broke *** disabled self to the curb anyhow its getting deep please pray for me. Please pray for my attorney takung care of all my issues as well. Thank you. Soidhonia.

and his Tune is Heard on the Distant Hill
for the Caged Bird Sings of Freedom
Soidhonia is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Unread 01-31-2016, 01:58 PM   #2
Legendary Wise Elder

(JD) Neuroplastician

My Mood:

10 yr Member
1,580 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Spiritual Conflict Please pray

Prayer here

Believe in Him or not --- GOD LOVES YOU!

New Blog entries: A Blog of Thinking Allowed
(JD) is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Unread 02-01-2016, 03:40 PM   #3
Grand Magnate

Thunder Bow Navajo Shaman

My Mood:

3 yr Member PC PoohBah!

Note: They are angry at you because they fear you will leave them.
Thunder Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Unread 02-02-2016, 02:30 PM   #4
Wise Elder
Community Liaison
avlady avlady

My Mood:

3 yr Member
23.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

When they grow up emotionally you will see the good works you have done. when i was younger, i was like them too, but did get older and grew up and realised how much my parents cared and took care of me.
avlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2016, 04:20 PM   #5
Grand Magnate
Community Liaison

BeaFlower has no updates.

3 yr Member
3,972 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

((((Soidhonia)))) You aren't worthless. It's not your fault if you are disabled. Maybe now they are angry or anxious, but they'll calm down. Do the things that you can and try to listen to the others. I'll pray for your relationship with your kids
BeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2016, 07:00 PM   #6
Elder
Bill3 has no updates.

5 yr Member
11.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

((((Soidhonia))))
Bill3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2016, 01:18 AM   #7
AnnaBettina has no updates.

My Mood:

Please don't take offense, Soidhonia. I certainly don't know all the facts...

Either all three of your children are not-so-great, very self-focused, and extremely nonempathic or...

Well, I have observed that when all of one's children have no interest in or kind/love feelings for their mother, they usually have reason--most often, the mother didn't mother them or abused them in some other way.

I would ask your children why they feel this way, ask them if there is something you inadvertently did to them in their childhood to make them have such hard feelings for you. I would tell them that you are most sorry for any hurt you might have inadvertently caused them. Tell them that you love them more than life and will do your best to change for the better if you need to.
I would give serious thought to what they say.

Whatever the case, I believe that our world was founded on love, mercy, grace, and these things are available to you and your children...'God' can reunite this family.

You have my prayers. Please let us know what happens.

Ann
AnnaBettina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2016, 06:17 PM   #8

hartfelt has no updates.

3 hugs
given

Are you able to sit with all three of your children and have a heart to heart talk with them? If so, and I hope it is possible- Ask your children to please be respectful towards you before they speak to you and to each other before you proceed. And you, I am sure will be the same towards them? Respectful.

I agree with Anna, and hope you take no offense from me either, but there is a root problem, and what is happening between you and your children are its symptoms. The root must be dug up and dealt with properly or matters will grow worse.. If you were only dealing with one wayward child I would say maybe you and the one child merely bumped heads- But when all children lean away from their parent(s) something's been out of order.

One of the most difficult situations in life to face is when a parent has to come face to face with any dysfunctions they caused their child/children. I had to do a heart to heart and face to face with my daughter, and it was not easy. To listen to my daughter tell me in a very respectful way how I had caused her mental harm which affected her life up to that point almost took my breath away. It took the two of us over two years to reconcile, and we are now the best of mom and daughter friends!

My heart goes out to you, it really does, because what you are experiencing is so, so painful. I know. There is hope, and I hope the best for you.
hartfelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Unread 03-02-2016, 02:54 AM   #9
anon7316
anon7316 has no updates. Edit

I will pray for you and your family, And you are not worthless, Your children might be going through there own internal turmoils in there life and taking it out on you, As the saying goes you take it out on the ones you love the most, I would have a talk with them but maybe you might want to wait awhile to do so, They seem to be angry right now and now might not be the best time
Unread 03-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #10

CoffeeLove Sad at heart

My Mood:

104 hugs
given

So heart breaking, I am so very sorry your children are treating you this way, prayers said for you.