Legendary Wise Elder

(JD) has no updates.

My Mood:

10 yr Member
1,735 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Spiritual Conflict Please pray

I fully understand...and God does even moreso!

Believe in Him or not --- GOD LOVES YOU!

Want to share your Christian faith? Click HERE
(JD) is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Unread 03-03-2016, 11:00 AM   #12
Account Suspended
Gaar has no updates.

You are in my prayers, Soidhonia.
Gaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2017, 10:35 PM   #13

auburnsiren has no updates.

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow View Post
Note: They are angry at you because they fear you will leave them.
What if the children already feel they have been left by her? Maybe there is more to this story than appears.
auburnsiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2017, 11:40 PM   #14

auburnsiren has no updates.

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soidhonia View Post
Hello again Prayer Warriors. Please pray for me again. My 3 Children have turned against me and wont speak to me they feel at 49 Im a worthless human being and illiterate mother. They have all finished College got Great Jobs and Nice homes. And because i am Disabled with Diabetes and unable to work im just worthless Spit on the face of humanity and was told to Fall off the Face of the Planet by my Middle son Steven. Well Im just about tired of being told to Kick your broke *** disabled self to the curb anyhow its getting deep please pray for me. Please pray for my attorney takung care of all my issues as well. Thank you. Soidhonia.
It seems you have been a supportive spirit for many people here in the site as well as in the community. Have you attempted to speak to your children about your concerns? Certainly if your children know your circumstances, they would act with compassion and grace. Are you able to express these emotions to your children? Maybe they don't know how you feel.

Perception can feel like reality, but so often things are not what they seem. Nothing is ever ALL good for anyone. Some struggles, emotional and physical, are not easily noticed. I am close to the age of the daughter you mentioned in another post. I have been a military spouse for several years and have been a "single parent" of a young child most of that time. I also suffer with Multiple Sclerosis - a chronic, progressive debilitating illness that has requires intense ongoing medical treatment and hospital admission every 28 days. The disease was unusually advanced by the time I received my diagnosis almost a decade ago. At the time, I was unmarried and without children, but my neurologist confidently stated I would be in a wheelchair by the time my kids graduate high school if I did have them. That is difficult to hear at the age of 24... These are things most people who have passed through my life have not known... Even if you have a close and transparent relationship with your children, you likely may not know everything. Most things are not as they seem.

Pardon me if you feel I am imposing or overstepping with my remarks. I am disheartened to read your experiences. I grew up in a broken family with little means and was not able to have a relationship with my mother. I have never known why that happened. However, as a parent myself, I can't imagine what it would be like to have a troubled relationship with my child in my own personal state of disability.

I am hopeful you are able overcome these issues to repair your relationship with your family. You posted about your daughter threatening you and her siblings. Have you been able to resolve that situation? As far as your son Steven - it seems he has a lot of anger. Were you able to discuss with him why he is so emotional as well as how it is making you feel? Your mention of your son Jeffrey sounds more positive. If you are close with him, maybe he is able to buffer the situation with his siblings?

It all seems like a very complicated situation with room for communication and understanding by all parties. It seems by your account there is a lot of anger held by all parties. Hopefully that is able to be resolved without litigation. That may worsen the situation for all parties involved and certainly seems like it would be gas lighting a potentially reparable situation.

Again, my apologies if my words are out of line. I wish you the best with your journey. Hopefully there is room for forgiveness and forward progress in your situation. Take care of yourself.

-A.
auburnsiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2017, 10:10 AM   #15
Veteran Member
barbella has no updates.

My Mood:

253 hugs
given

You are in my prayers.
barbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2017, 05:13 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Teddy Bear has no updates.

My Mood:

407 hugs
given

I pray that the kids will still love you.
Unread 02-14-2017, 07:12 AM   #17
Elder

justafriend306 a mother, girlfriend, friend

469 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I am now 50 and it has only been in the last year that we have managed to finally bond. In my own case I wasn't always there for them - bipolar takes a toll on everyone. But closer we have come and we've let our resentments fall away. I think perhaps too my prior bouts of instability made them reserved about allowing themselves to get close.

We can't fix our pasts. Still, I call upon th Creator, to allow both you and them the clarity of viewing the past from all sides, of all of you giving closure to past wrongs both real and assumed, and of moving forward with a newer understanding.
justafriend306 is offline   Reply With Quote