Veteran Member

BubonicPlague Says that being at the poverty level sucks

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
5 yr Member
447 hugs
given
Trig Strange Things Happening/UFO-ET connections with family

A lot of things have happened in the past few months for me. I decided to reconnect with a forbidden side of my family, my biological father's side. I found my long lost cousin and my aunt. The reason I say they were forbidden is because 18 years ago my mother was involved in a domestic abuse case that cost us nearly both our lives. I suffered chemical poisoning burn injuries, and she too suffered differing injuries from her case, but both were connected to my father. He ended up getting 20 years to life in prison. My grandparents were also drug users (my father's parents), and so was a majority of the rest of the family, my cousin however was not. My mother wanted nothing to do with them as she saw them as a danger and toxic people, so she cut them completely out of my life moving us to several different states over the span of 18 years of my life.

I grew up resenting how I was taken away from my family, they were blood to me. Growing up, my mother grew up to be very abusive emotionally, physically, and even psychologically and she has even still continued to get away with it to this day not owning up to anything that she's done. I understand that she too has trauma and her own set of issues, but that does not mean you single out your only daughter, bully her, and blame/scapegoat her for all your issues (I pointing that out at her). She always grew up loving her son and favoring him more than me.

I decided to get back in contact with my cousin, whom I haven't seen for over 18 years. She was in tears and told me she has waited for this day for me to reach out. When I was excited and told my mother, she legit flipped her ****. She started barraging me with texts saying that I endangered us, and that what I did was selfish. My mother has always guilt tripped me for anything I wanted to do for myself. All I wanted to do was reconnect with my long lost family. I wanted to find out my heritage, the story behind everything that happened and what my family was like. How can you say that what I'm doing is selfish when I'm a grown *** adult who can make her own decisions? I told my mother to back off, and that I was tired of her abusive language towards me. My mother since has disowned me. It's been almost a month and a half now.

I have decided to cut off contact from both parents, my adoptive father and my mother. My adoptive father a narcissistic alcoholic. My mother, I can tell is very controlling, manipulative, and has explosive anger an has selfish tendencies.

I've learned a bit about my cousin. I love her so much. She gives me love (my boyfriend too) unlike how I was treated by my parents. I have missed this my entire life, and now I get to experience pure unconditional love! Not screaming, fighting, blaming, playing the martyr, name calling like my mother did to me. For the first time I can be happy that I still have family out there who loves me. I love them too. My cousin is a loving mother with 5 kids and she's spiritual, we go through the same things. She's emotional, loving, sensitive, kind, and caring. I can connect with her on every level. Her mother, my aunt, swore off on drugs, and is now into metaphysics. Both of them are cut off from the rest of the rest of the bad side of my biological father's family.

Now this is where I found out some interesting things that had my mind blown. Things that make me wonder: Is this generational? Is it in my blood?

I was told that my uncle, my aunt's older brother worked for Area 51. He also worked along side Extraterrestrial beings at Nellis Air-force base. My aunt, has also had some UFO/Government linked encounters. She remembers driving with some friends and a saucer like ship approached them. It would zip off disappear then come back. She said that was a memorable experience. Another was this one where she said she was with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend took her to this guarded airport facility in California. They let her in, and she said she's seen some books that has files of military officials working with these intelligent beings. I'm going to have to ask her what the airport was called, because she told me to research it when I get a chance.

Ever since I was younger I've always wanted to meet these godly beings. We are not alone, and they also do live among us.

advertisement
Old 11-08-2018, 12:33 AM   #2
BubonicPlague
Veteran Member

BubonicPlague Says that being at the poverty level sucks

5 yr Member
447 hugs
given
Default Re: Strange Things Happening/UFO-ET connections with family

I wanted to say more, but I didn't have time. I say this is part of my spiritual journey to make contact and learn about these beings. Maybe take a path in government career for this. I just don't know if this is the right forum?
Old 11-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #3
mote.of.soul
Elder

mote.of.soul - People of planet Earth, be still now and listen. All your weapons of evil must be removed.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
9,014 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Hi,

That's really interesting, BubonicPlague, and I'm real happy you found some loving family to be with. Very happy about that, because I know that feeling of finding proper [if I may use that word] people to be with, and the fact they're family, well, that makes it special.

I've been researching/looking into the whole UFO phenomena ever since I was about age 9 or 10[!] and, again, it's certainly an amazing part of this life on planet Earth. Very much so. It's most certainly a reality and a very deep reality, from what I can tell - and have experienced.

Thanks for sharing BubonicPlague. Yes, it's very much a spiritual journey all right.
mote.of.soul is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 11-11-2018, 10:08 AM   #4
MickeyCheeky
Wise Elder

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

My Mood: Strange Things Happening/UFO-ET connections with family

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
2 yr Member
23.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

((((BubonicPlague)))) I'm so happy you got reunited with your own family. It must be wonderful... enjoy your time with them.
MickeyCheeky is online now   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 11-12-2018, 01:31 AM   #5
CrT0811

CrT0811 has no updates.

49 hugs
given

Waiting for sleep so stalking threads and saw this. Sounds like you’ve had a pretty rough go of it. My love goes out to you. Growing up surrounded by violence makes everything much harder but, it seems you are reaching for purity and conditionless love...that’s a great thing. Be proud of yourself for that. I mean it. Pride is only a bad thing if you wave it around on a pole in people’s faces. Those of us brought up in a soup of emotional and physical abuse from the people who were supposed to only love and nurture us, need to self love above all things. Keep rockin’ on.

Now...about the UFO angle...it’s so difficult to decipher what’s happening there. When we have mental instability, we question everything. I’ve often wondered, if there are alien visitors zipping around us...they seem to target those with heavy burdens of emotional uncertainty. Is it because of the energy signatures they emit or because they are already Uber sensitive to “emotional cues outside of normal parameters”, they can sense a broader spectrum so they “see” and “feel” these encounters better and, the visitors are, in fact, way more common than anyone realizes?

Who knows. I am a writer and science fiction is my main genre. I have researched this conundrum a great deal. I have yet to discern a clear idea of which is the cart and which is the horse...as well as the third possibly of these encounters being highly pronounced mental illusions and there are no otherworldly, advanced life forms involved. There is also a fourth explanation; that of our own government using the alien phenomenon as cover to carry out their own experiments on an unsuspecting, mentally unstable populace. Unless clear, unquestionable evidence presents itself, it’s impossible to prove or disprove any of it.

Personally, I don’t believe we are alone in this galaxy much less, this universe. The odds of Earth being a singular anomaly within a galaxy of billions of stars and mathematically anyway, still more billion of planets with “Goldilocks” conditions to sustain highly evolved, sentient life, are just too great to ignore.

So...IMO there is no reason your family could not have experienced everything they speak of. There are “Dark” military installations in most every state. But, those who work there sign several levels of security non disclosure documents where saying pretty much anything could land them in some serious Black Ops doodoo. So, I would be suspect of such blatant statements from your family but, it’s no reason to assume anything. Just be wary and...if they are or were employed in one of these places, speaking about it to you could put your life in danger as well. If the Black Ops bunch is good at one thing..it’s pulling out all lose ends and cleaning behind themselves afterwards if you get my meaning. In your shoes, I would concentrate on enjoying your reconnections with loving family and not be too keen on uncovering things others have a vested interest in staying hidden from those not involved.
CrT0811 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says: