Bill3 is online now   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Unread 06-30-2017, 08:49 AM   #12

ace333 has no updates.

My Mood:

3 yr Member
Default Re: I just want him back

i can't get a grip and i can't get a break. i take two steps forward, 50 steps back at everything i do, everything in my adult life has been this way and im not even 30 yet. i do everything to remain positive, but im literally broken inside and nothing helps.
ace333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2017, 09:42 AM   #13
Legendary

Trippin2.0 seemingly lost inside her own head….

5 yr Member
612 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I suggest you ready through your old threads… "Cant' deal anymore", "Completely bored in relationship" and "Don't know how to break up"

It will remind you why you're better off without him. In your own words, WRT abuse, "emotionally and mentally he takes the cake"

Its ok to miss someone, and to miss what you shared and the dreams and plans you had for the future. But that hurt doesn't mean you should take that person back, you'll just end up with your original hurts of how badly he treats you, refuses to commit and takes advantage of you financially…

I know this is really REALLY hard, but try seeing this with your rational mind instead of your emotional mind… A pros and Cons list is an excellent idea.

:hug;

Dxd BP2 on the 04.06.2010
Dxd BPD and OCPD in 2011

"The best way to make it through with hearts and wrists in tact, is to realise, two out of three aint bad" FOB...
Trippin2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Unread 06-30-2017, 09:49 AM   #14
Biyaak has no updates.

1 hugs
given

Ikr it kills.. but believe me if you trust God then everything will get alright. I know its diffilcult, its painful. Its terrifying. But gradually things will get better. Remember God is making your way clear. Love and hugs from my side 😚
Biyaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2017, 09:53 AM   #15

treevoice has no updates.

50 hugs
given

I've been where you're at before. My first long term love and I broke up and it was really a healthy break if you take all the circumstances into consideration, but I was so devistated I couldn't get out of bed. I sobbed harder than I've ever sobbed, endlessly, for days, weeks. It felt like my arm had been chopped off. To be honest with you, I ended up pleading with him to take me back, and he did. But things were never the same after that. The damage was done. We were happy for a moment, but then we became incredibly insecure with each other. We always felt like we were one wrong word away from being back in that nightmarish hell that was our breakup. We dragged it out for a long time after that, both afraid and disconnected, but also both afraid to step away. In the end, it became unbearable to be together. Don't get me wrong, not all relationships end up that way. Maybe you even need to go back and finish learning the lesson your relationship is here to teach you. But, if you can find the courage, you may save yourself a lot more long term heart ache if you can clench your teeth and bear through this difficult time. Wishing you the best of luck, care, and love. <3
treevoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2017, 09:56 AM   #16
Elder

Jennifer 1967 has no updates.

My Mood:

2 yr Member
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Trippin2.0 has some valid points. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. Maybe you have to let go of something that's merely okay in order to grasp something even better.
Jennifer 1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2017, 03:39 PM   #17
qnzstrong01 has no updates.

Frown Re: I just want him back

I am feeling the same
qnzstrong01 is offline   Reply With Quote