Bill3
Wise Elder
Bill3 has no updates.

8 yr Member
15.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Cheating ?

I wonder if you are getting help with your adhd/ocd/anxiety/depression/panic attacks. If so, how is that going?
Bill3 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 10-11-2018, 09:13 AM   #12
shaneomac12
shaneomac12 has no updates.

My Mood: Cheating ?

3 yr Member
2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I was a bit confused reading original post. How old are all these people? Sounded a bit high schoolish to me. Sending pics back and forth all the time and other things. Are these people teens?
She was 21 at the time of her sending nude pics to those guys on her snap chat it was 2 years ago she is 23 and im 27 , we met 11 months ago . I personally dont like snap chat i find its the root of all evil in relationships . but thats just me
shaneomac12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 10-11-2018, 09:15 AM   #13
shaneomac12

3 yr Member
2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
I understand. But Mickey is right. Maybe read some articles about relationship anxiety while she is gone? Keep reminding yourself that she loves you, too.
I do try , but everytime i google something , every advice i get is bad advice and that goes in the back of my mind and start panicking .. stuck with the "what ifs" and it bothers me i got work today and im dreading it i got no sleep at all from this .
Hugs from:
Old 10-11-2018, 09:16 AM   #14
shaneomac12

3 yr Member
2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill3 View Post
I wonder if you are getting help with your adhd/ocd/anxiety/depression/panic attacks. If so, how is that going?
Im taking medications , but dont seem to be doing good see my shrink next week to help with these its a struggle to fight that and deal with what im going through on top of it all .. some days i feel like jumping off the deep end .
Hugs from:
Old 10-11-2018, 10:16 AM   #15
MickeyCheeky
Elder

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

2 yr Member
9,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Perhaps it would be a good thing to work with a therapist, if you're not doing it already?
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 10-11-2018, 10:22 AM   #16
Bill3
Wise Elder
Bill3 has no updates.

8 yr Member
15.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Bill3 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 10-11-2018, 05:56 PM   #17
shaneomac12

3 yr Member
2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
Perhaps it would be a good thing to work with a therapist, if you're not doing it already?
I see a psychologist but dont seem to be working , just wish there was a way to not always think the worst over everything .. scared anxious all the time . still on my mind weird how this happened 2 years ago "had nothing to do with me" but just seeing nudes of my girlfriend sent to someone is gives a overwhelming feeling .. this also makes me upset why do i feel that way ?
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 10-13-2018, 05:31 PM   #18
lady411

lady411 has no updates.

2 hugs
given

I totally understand you. I think it's normal to feel as you feel. But you also need to understand that it's your anxiety bringing all these thoughts of jealousy. It seems that your gf is a victim of these other guys trying to seduce her into cheating on you. But it doesn't seem like she is trying to cheat on you. I'd say try giving her the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry that medication and therapy don't seem to be helpful in this situation. All you can do is try to manage your thoughts. Maybe also try communicating with your gf what you've been going thru without being confrontational or accusing her of cheating. Just tell her how you feel.
lady411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 05:37 PM   #19
shaneomac12

3 yr Member
2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady411 View Post
I totally understand you. I think it's normal to feel as you feel. But you also need to understand that it's your anxiety bringing all these thoughts of jealousy. It seems that your gf is a victim of these other guys trying to seduce her into cheating on you. But it doesn't seem like she is trying to cheat on you. I'd say try giving her the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry that medication and therapy don't seem to be helpful in this situation. All you can do is try to manage your thoughts. Maybe also try communicating with your gf what you've been going thru without being confrontational or accusing her of cheating. Just tell her how you feel.
Thanks for reply anxiety def making me feel the way i feel , just the thought of her sending nudes to another guy is just feels weird ? even tho it didnt concern me 2 years ago , i feel guilty and ashamed of myself for thinking of that , and we communicate every day while she is there , its been 3 weeks now and shes hoping to come back for good first week of November hopefully , fingers crossed .. and when was here for the weekend i mentioned how i feel about it and she said dont worry im not going to cheat or do anything to you and stop googling things i want to trust her i do but i been damned the past 3 relationships just always think all of them are the same .. i just hope this one isnt , as we are together 11 months next month . just miss her alot i get emotional alot as well when im home now with her feels like im attached perhaps like a drug i dont know just not well without her , sometimes i feel like falling off the deep end .. scary but hope everything will be ok .. thanks for the reply all . im hanging in here for now .