Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >

advertisement

Old 09-05-2016, 10:10 AM   #1
galeckifan
galeckifan has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Friend deleted Facebook comment

My friend made a post talking about making a group about her school journey and asked who wanted to be added to that group. I commented “me” and later saw that the comment was deleted. With?
galeckifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 09-05-2016, 11:30 AM   #2
Anonymous50005
Anonymous50005 has no updates. Edit

Default Re: Friend deleted Facebook comment

Let me guess. This is one of the church acquaintances that you have been repeatedly asked to stop pursuing?

They were never your close friends. You bothered them to the point that the pastor had to intervene and ask you to cease and desist.

You post the same problems with the same people over and over again. You never respond directly to anything anyone posts to you here. You post the same things on several different forums other than PC. Not sure why I bother.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:43 PM   #3
amandalouise
Wise Elder

amandalouise has no updates.

8 yr Member
640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galeckifan View Post
My friend made a post talking about making a group about her school journey and asked who wanted to be added to that group. I commented “me” and later saw that the comment was deleted. With?
short and sweet they dont want to be your friend. they want you to leave them alone. so its time to leave them alone.

look I know what I am going to say is going to sound a bit mean but you have posted many many many times about how your friends dont want to be friends with you any more because you have been posting bad things about them online. your parents even keep taking your phones away from you so that you cant keep posting bad things.

its time for you to stop trying to force yourself on other people.

they dont want you to post about them
they dont want you to post to them.

if you dont stop on your own your parents will keep taking your phones.

if you dont stop on your own then these church people ....will... block you on facebook.

if you dont like them deleting your posts on facebook and blocking you on facebook, then stop posting about them and stop posting to them. its that simple.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 09-05-2016, 02:05 PM   #4
rdgrad15
Poohbah
rdgrad15 Keep striving to be happy and maintain a positive mental attitude! :)

My Mood: Friend deleted Facebook comment

2 yr Member
196 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by galeckifan View Post
If these are the same people from church, then you are technically now harassing them. They were never your friend, and you need to accept it. Just move on, and learn from your actions. They never really wanted you around but they tolerated you at first. Now they want nothing to do with you and you need to stop contacting them before they start taking further and more serious actions to get you to leave them alone. And if this is someone different, just keep in mind that you can't make the same mistake, do not force yourself into people's lives and don't try to force them to invite you, otherwise you'll get the exact opposite result which is rejection.
rdgrad15 is online now   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 09-05-2016, 02:07 PM   #5
rdgrad15
Poohbah
rdgrad15 Keep striving to be happy and maintain a positive mental attitude! :)

2 yr Member
196 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolagrace View Post
Let me guess. This is one of the church acquaintances that you have been repeatedly asked to stop pursuing?

They were never your close friends. You bothered them to the point that the pastor had to intervene and ask you to cease and desist.

You post the same problems with the same people over and over again. You never respond directly to anything anyone posts to you here. You post the same things on several different forums other than PC. Not sure why I bother.
I noticed that as well. Hate to sound rude but I can understand why everyone shuts her out. I basically have given up too, since this is my fifth thread I've given her advice on.

Last edited by rdgrad15; 09-05-2016 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: mistake
rdgrad15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 09-05-2016, 04:30 PM   #6
LeeeLeee

LeeeLeee has no updates.

2 yr Member
246 hugs
given

Galeck, Just to help you get better, I think it might be good to stay off of facebook for awhile. there are other ways to have fun. Big hugs. and take care.
LeeeLeee is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 09-05-2016, 09:26 PM   #7
justafriend306
justafriend306 has no updates. Edit

Do you understand the dfference between friendships and aquaintanceships?
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 09-06-2016, 12:06 AM   #8
Crazy Hitch
ɘvlovƎ

Crazy Hitch Just breathe ...

3 yr Member
10.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Should you even have facebook? What joy does it bring you? Every post is about some kind of facebook drama. Maybe your life will be simpler if you deactivate your account.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:18 AM   #9
TishaBuv
Elder

TishaBuv has no updates.

3 yr Member
702 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Galeckifan,

You're just not connecting with people. You write intelligently. You post here, but rarely respond, and if you respond, you are dismissive and defensive. You post about the rejection of the same group of people. People here are feeling put off by you because you are not connecting. You don't seem to be able to have a meaningful exchange with people.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 10-18-2016, 06:18 PM   #10
galeckifan
galeckifan has no updates.

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrad15 View Post
If these are the same people from church, then you are technically now harassing them. They were never your friend, and you need to accept it. Just move on, and learn from your actions. They never really wanted you around but they tolerated you at first. Now they want nothing to do with you and you need to stop contacting them before they start taking further and more serious actions to get you to leave them alone. And if this is someone different, just keep in mind that you can't make the same mistake, do not force yourself into people's lives and don't try to force them to invite you, otherwise you'll get the exact opposite result which is rejection.
You mean the same people from church who asked me to leave them alone. No, she never asked me to leave her alone, so I dont see how that would be harassment.
galeckifan is offline   Reply With Quote