Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >

advertisement

Old 01-29-2018, 02:27 PM   #11
Kibou

Kibou has no updates.

My Mood: What expect you have about life when you see (imagine) yourself in future?

61 hugs
given
Default Re: What expect you have about life when you see (imagine) yourself in future?

When high school will be over for me, I want to go in an art college~
Then I want to become a graphic designer or an illustrator wo9

I also want to travel around the world, learn & discover plenty things, new places, new cultures, new people !
If one day I manage saving enough money to do so, I'd like to donate to some charities, and to to homeless people too owo

advertisement
Old 01-31-2018, 02:23 AM   #12
LadyShadow
Account Suspended
LadyShadow Went to the other side and beyond, and there is no turning back from here

My Mood: What expect you have about life when you see (imagine) yourself in future?

5 yr Member
8,179 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: What expect you have about life when you see (imagine) yourself in future?

I just think about my silly blog turning really big and them publishing it, but that's dreaming big! Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

I also, want to live somewhere quiet and grow old with my best friend. Someone is going to have to convince him to live with me though, he is a real stickler sometimes! Haha.
LadyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 02-02-2018, 04:49 AM   #13
Gravm
Account Suspended
Gravm has no updates.

8 hugs
given

I don't like to think about it. not good for sure.
Gravm is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-10-2018, 01:02 AM   #14
key tones
espressivo

key tones - vivace

5,048 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Ill be retired, and Im guessing my daughter will still be living with me but working while I take care of the grand-cats.

The crisis text and phone numbers are at the top of the Depression forum in the gentle reminder. Here is a link to various crisis hotline numbers:

https://psychcentral.com/lib/common-...phone-numbers/
key tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:56 AM   #15
Onward2wards
Magnate
Onward2wards has no updates.

8 yr Member
2,210 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I feel worried, demoralized, and angry, if I even think about it at all anymore.
Onward2wards is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-17-2018, 06:49 PM   #16
Perihelion
Perihelion has no updates.

Book Re: What expect you have about life when you see (imagine) yourself in future?

I would love to go back to school someday and get involved in research of some sort. I don't think I could ever do studies on lab animals, though (to note, I do not wish to start any discussion on that topic)

I'm a huge nerd at heart, have the analytical skills, intelligence, and so forth. I absorb information like a sponge (my nickname growing up was Factoid), and could see myself successful in the field.
Perihelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:54 AM   #17
Puffyprue
A lonely Loner

Puffyprue has no updates.

10 yr Member
1,890 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Travel the world, back to school, have a family and kids and have my own house and live happily ever after

Puffyprue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:08 PM   #18
BlackHolePoniko

BlackHolePoniko is waiting for the rain...

1 hugs
given

Release at least 1 album. Become skilled and motivated enough to animate my own series. Move out.
BlackHolePoniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 03:35 PM   #19
DarkMisery

DarkMisery has no updates.

I can hardly make it through the day but what I would like to see in the future is me out of the darkness of major depression and enjoying life in the light.
DarkMisery is offline   Reply With Quote