Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > > >

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2017, 08:16 AM   #1
Newly Joined
MayFlowerGirl has no updates.
Member Since: Jan 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1
2 yr Member
Default I'm tired from my postpartum depression..

Good morning! I need your help.
Im a woman, 30 years old. In June I gave a birth to my kids two cute girls, they are twins. But I still have a postpartum depression. I feel angry, I cry practically every day, I swear at my husband and throw dishes in him
How to stop it? Shall I go to the doctor or I can manage with it by myself?
MayFlowerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2017, 12:12 PM   #2
Anonymous37954 has no updates. Edit
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I'm tired from my postpartum depression..

Make an appointment with your obgyn today.

Post partum depression is like pms on steroids times 100. Just awful. Please don't waste these precious moments in your life thinking it will go away any minute (I did). You will regret it if you do.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
Living Entity
IrisBloom's Avatar
IrisBloom fell off the unicorn, but will be back on shortly
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: La La Land
Posts: 26,761 (SuperPoster!)
My Mood: I'm tired from my postpartum depression..

3 yr Member
3,722 hugs
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: I'm tired from my postpartum depression..

Do seek professional help. When you have 2 innocent babies depending on you, you can't afford to just hope it will go away on it's own.
IrisBloom is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.



The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. .
Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.


HomeAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer
Forums HomeCommunity GuidelinesHelp

Helplines and Lifelines