Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > > >

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2014, 10:03 PM   #1
Anonymous33512 has no updates. Edit
Posts: n/a
Default Just Wondering...

I suffered really bad when my daughter was born five years ago. But then I got pregnant with my son two years go and I was on medications before he was born and even after he was born and I did really well with the post postpartum depression. But now I am 31 weeks pregnant with my second son and the medications I am taking now don't even seem to really do anything, except keep the major depression anyway, but I am constantly extremely irritated at everything and anything. I am really worried my post postpartum depression will be just like when I had my daughter. Is there anything I can do before he is born that will minimize that chance and I can have an "easy" post postpartum like with my first son?
  Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

Old 05-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #2
lostconfusedhopeles's Avatar
lostconfusedhopeles has no updates.
Member Since: Jul 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 58
My Mood: Just Wondering...

5 yr Member
Default Re: Just Wondering...

Have you talked to your doctor about it? I think that you might just be irratable because your at the point where your happy or sad that your about to have the baby boy in what a few more weeks? I had a baby boy earlier in the year. I think i was more depressed toward the end but also because i didnt want my dad to find out. If you want to talk im here
lostconfusedhopeles is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.



The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. .
Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.


HomeAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer
Forums HomeCommunity GuidelinesHelp

Helplines and Lifelines