Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > > >

advertisement

Old 09-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
anam naveed
anam naveed has no updates.

5 yr Member
Trig in deep depression

I am medical student.started from this because i want you to know that i am sensible.i had a relation for 5 years n the person was fake and he ditched me..somehow i came to know that he is fraud playing with me.i have my family support n all that but i want to quit now i m tired....n moreover i am in this condition from last 1.5 year and now he came back with sorries i want to go back but i don't want..i cant see anybody happy whenever i see someone happy i want to slap them i want to quit....i need a physcitarist badly eventhough i am a good physcitrist of mine...and i am very practical person.but i have dual personality.
anam naveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 10-02-2012, 12:59 AM   #2
TerryL
Poohbah

TerryL has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,044 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: in deep depression

Hi anam--I am so sorry you were treated so badly by that man. I can see he hurt you very deeply. You are so wise to not want to get back together with him. It seems you still have a lot of anger about the situation so yes it would be a good idea to seek some therapy so that you can process any pent up emotions. I am not sure what you mean by dual personality but that sounds like a condition that could be looked into in therapy also. I hope one day you will be able to find some peace. All the best to you.

ps--I know this site is huge and very overwhelming with its many forums and subforums. fyi, if you post in the main Depression forum you will probably get a lot more feedback.
TerryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
Leed
Elder

Leed has no updates.

My Mood: in deep depression

8 yr Member
189 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: in deep depression

Hi Anam ~ I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience. You were treated very badly, and I'm sorry.

I agree that you shouldn't go back with this man. He will only treat you badly once again.

I think it's a good idea to begin therapy. There, you can find help from the therapist -- you can trust him. I hope you find a good one very soon.

Please take care of yourself. Let us know how you're doing. Hugs, Lee
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from: