Old 02-22-2013, 10:56 PM #1
Account Suspended

Account Suspended
Mitra angryredhead has no updates.

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default paranoid of others

I have "learned" to become paranoid of other people having been wronged so often by so called freinds I once had. I fear yet another let down in my life and feel by avoiding people I won't get that disappointment once again. The one online freind I do have is stuck in the hospital and they don't even know if she will live.. I often relish my "alone time" and get upset when it gets intterupted by someone. I guess I am just not a likeable person and very opinionated. I was also abused by a mean aunt I had when i was young and it still haunts me and reminds me how cruel some people can be.
Mitra angryredhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:15 PM #2
Legendary Wise Elder

Legendary Wise Elder
Travelinglady had a great piece of oreo cake. :)

8 yr Member
16.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: paranoid of others

Welcome! I'm sorry you've had such bad experiences with people. No wonder you're feeling some paranoia. However, to my way of thinking, the best way to deal with it is to try to make some friends, chat with folks, and get involved in some fun things in a place like this one. You will find some other folks who also have had some experiences where they feel like they have been burned by others, too.

Have you actually been diagnosed with "Paranoid Personality Disorder"? If not, then you will probably want to post in other forums.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:27 AM #3
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
kala83 has no updates.

5 yr Member
88 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I can totally relate for years and years now I have been screwed over by people I was dating so now when I date new people I almost suspect the worst to happen even when nothing does actually go on or happen.
Dx:OCD, AD/HD-C and ADD kinda both, General Anxiety Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder,Abandonment Anxiety, Cycothymic disorder, or mixed bipolar, Border Line Personality Disorder,Histonic Personality Disorder, Dependent Personality disorder, eating disorder
]Rx:Lamotrigine 25mg twice a day for my mood stablizer as well as I am on Escitalopram 10mg 1 daily, Buspirone 3 times daily 10mgs
VT Student, CNA student, working HHA
for my father I think of you everyday
kala83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:03 PM #4

zillen has no updates.

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitra angryredhead View Post
I have "learned" to become paranoid of other people having been wronged so often by so called freinds I once had. I fear yet another let down in my life and feel by avoiding people I won't get that disappointment once again. The one online freind I do have is stuck in the hospital and they don't even know if she will live.. I often relish my "alone time" and get upset when it gets intterupted by someone. I guess I am just not a likeable person and very opinionated. I was also abused by a mean aunt I had when i was young and it still haunts me and reminds me how cruel some people can be.
YOU make me think of myselves... i dont want to share my time with others. Whats the point, one just get hurt, so i stick to myselves.
zillen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:03 PM #5

KristenRenee has no updates.

3 yr Member
1 hugs
given

Hi there. i can totally relate to all of your posts. i too am paranoid by others. i have ben wronged myself by others, but especially my own family. So without even realizing it i too have been isolating myself and don't want to be much in the company of others. i just want to be alone. i know that is not the healthy way to live, at least not for me but right now i see no other solution.
KristenRenee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from: