Human

seesaw grieving

My Mood: Online Journal

3 yr Member
641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Online Journal

Yesterday was okay in terms of amount of eating but I didn't have healthy eating schedule. I ended up skipping breakfast because of work and then had a healthy lunch, then was starving by dinner time. I stayed within my calorie limits, and I woke up hungry this morning so that is a good sign. I have had lots of issues with my body even exhibiting hunger signs because of so much overeating and emotional eating lately.

I skipped breakfast again today, but had a healthy, early lunch. We are eating out for dinner tonight, so I will try to limit my calories the rest of the day because I know eating out will be higher in calories, and I will also try to eat a reasonable portion and not a huge amount. I can't say whether or not I can limit myself to like a salad for dinner, but I will do my best to limit my portion and make a healthy choice.

Tomorrow I have an 8 hour drive and I'm already prepared with stuff to make sandwiches before I go, so no fast food, and I'll be stopping at the store on my way out of town to get some nuts and carrots for healthy snacking along the way. I honestly don't snack that much on the drive but I do usually stop for a couple of meals. Having a healthy turkey sandwich ready will be nice and also save money.

I wasn't able to get out for exercise yesterday because of the weather and the same today, but will resume once I get back to my home and not in this bad weather.

Seesaw
seesaw is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Old 03-05-2018, 07:30 AM   #12
seesaw
Human

seesaw grieving

My Mood: Online Journal

3 yr Member
641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Online Journal

I did pretty good during my 8-hour drive. I had made a sandwich for the road and had some other more healthy snacks. Saturday was okay food-wise as well, it was mostly a recovery day from the drive. Sunday I did really well. I worked out and had an event to go to for work, and there was food at the event but I managed to not be tempted and didn't eat anything.

Today is going to be more difficult. I have a meeting with a client and they are ordering pizza for the meeting. I need to check and see how many calories are in a slice because maybe I can have a slice, but I'd also just like to avoid it, it's just not on my menu right now. I think she usually brings salad too, so I can have some salad.

This week is about to get really crazy, as I have a business trip that I leave for tomorrow. I am determined to manage myself and my eating, and my disorders well and make it through this thing...I can collapse when I get home on Friday.

Seesaw
seesaw is offline   Reply With Quote