advertisement
Unread 07-23-2016, 12:59 PM   #11
Poohbah

Verity81 has no updates.

My Mood:

3 yr Member
210 hugs
given
Default Re: Parental Alienation Syndrome. (P.A.S.)

Myself and my husband are still struggling with PAS, the biomum is still alienating the youngest from us and the rest of our family. We have a solicitors apt this Monday and have the court forms mostly completed. The mother's last antics was to try and change the youngest schools so she went to a school far from us! thank God I found out about it and we wrote to the school saying as my husband has parental responsibility the move cannot happen without his consent! The mother rang him fuming! I cannot believe it! the oldest one lives with us and she wanted to move her sister away from her! Its all so upsetting I sometimes worry It will trigger my depression. ugh!

Verity81 is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Unread 08-04-2016, 04:54 PM   #12

peejcrafter has no updates.

My Mood:

10 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Ooo Re: Parental Alienation Syndrome. (P.A.S.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_J View Post
PAS is very real, and as bad as it is on the effected parent, it is SO much worse on the child in the long run.

My ex started a systematic program of alienate my daughter from me a year before the word divorce was ever mentioned. It was part of her very well extensive plan to screw me over in every possible way, I mean who plans a divorce in secret for over a year?

Thanks peejcrafter for bringing up this important subject, and I am SO sorry you are having to go through this.
Dear Mike,
My husband prepared affidavits, and other documents with false information and lying parents 3 years before divorce was mentioned. He spent a lot of his parents money and had 2 lawyers! My lawyer took one look at the document and gave me that information. He said it had to have taken 3 years to put all of it together. In the meantime he was seeing his girlfriend! They even took my daughters to a block party while I was at work on a Saturday. He was drunk when they finally arrived home. Damn drunk driver with my kids in it. The daughters had a gift each from his girlfriend, who they called their friend.
Unread 09-07-2016, 06:56 PM   #13

LovelyChantel has no updates.

My Mood:

26 hugs
given

I want to say that I can relate. I was the child who was abused in this way. Caused so much pain and many issues. Won't go into too much more. Lots of bad things.
•MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER - 19
•PTSD/C-PTSD - 20
•ANOREXIA NERVOSA - 22
•PERSONALITY DISORDER NOS - 22
•FIBROMYALGIA/CFS - 24
•REYNAUDS DISEASE - 24

Un-DX but probable/almost definitely:
•OSDD-1B (similar to DID)
•DERMATOMILLOMANIA
•OCD
LovelyChantel is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Unread 09-26-2016, 03:42 PM   #14
Veteran Member

metalchick has no updates.

My Mood:

2 yr Member
1 hugs
given

My kids father tells them crap about me...all i care about is money and I don't care about anyone and everyone hates me because all I care about is myself. He then tells them that he is a good person and cares about people. My kids are the ones who told me he said those things. I believe them because he has said those things to me.
metalchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2016, 09:55 AM   #15

My Mood:

10 yr Member
1 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalchick View Post
My kids father tells them crap about me...all i care about is money and I don't care about anyone and everyone hates me because all I care about is myself. He then tells them that he is a good person and cares about people. My kids are the ones who told me he said those things. I believe them because he has said those things to me.
I share i your anguish and so do many thousands of other parents. Have you seen the posts on P.A.S.? it might help to read some of them.
Remember you are NOT ALONE! peejcrafter
Unread 11-05-2016, 10:02 AM   #16

My Mood:

10 yr Member
1 hugs
given

Dear Metalchick,

I feel sad when people lie yourself post experiences I wish only I have to live with. i'm so sorry for your pain.

Last edited by peejcrafter; 11-05-2016 at 10:04 AM. Reason: forgot to reference
peejcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2016, 10:13 AM   #17

My Mood:

10 yr Member
1 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyChantel View Post
I want to say that I can relate. I was the child who was abused in this way. Caused so much pain and many issues. Won't go into too much more. Lots of bad things.
I cry when I read your post. I wish all parents going through PAS realize and acknowledge that children are equally victimized, and go through the rest of their lives damaged psychologically by their trusted parent. So sorry you have been so badly abused. peejcrafter
Unread 11-07-2016, 12:01 AM   #18

Barreja has no updates.

My Mood:

2 yr Member
4 hugs
given

I truly feel your pain. I haven't seen my first three children in 12 years. My ex and his new wife were what I call "front row Catholic". They changed church's and pretended that her 3 children were all hers. Her ex was branded "bad" as well. It's very complicated. I never knew what to say to my beautiful children as they encouraged them to be complicit with " the big Catholic family" I am not disparaging Catholics. I too am Catholic.

Because I believed that the mother/child couldn't be broken coupled with not wanting to ruin what seemed to make them happy along with being not - confrontational and had self esteem issues I let it go on too long. Their phone calls with me were monitored and they told me they didn't want to visit. I had to drop Christmas presents off in their shed.

I was silent. I didn't know who I was any longer. I was a mother, then I wasn't. I was embarrassed that I was a mother who didn't have her kids any longer. When people inquired if I had children it was, at times, easier to say no because people would say" Oh you must be busy maybe we can have a playdate?".

They are married now two o them. I have a grandchild that I have never met
My relationship is them allowing me to be friends on facebook. They do seem well-adjusted and happy.

I feel your pain. I really do. I felt I was alone in my pain that is life-altering.
Barreja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2016, 08:13 AM   #19

Barreja has no updates.

My Mood:

2 yr Member
4 hugs
given

My apologies for the poor grammar, I wanted to post quickly before I had time to think it over.

I can, though, speak about my children, and not cry. Sometimes..

Another item to mention. I have been remarried for the past 13 years and we have an 11 year old daughter, who I hold very close
Barreja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2017, 07:17 AM   #20
Lissa513 has no updates.

I have been divorced for 20 years and only recently began wondering if this is why my now grown children treat me as they do. I'd love resources.

Thanks!
Lissa513 is offline   Reply With Quote