Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >



advertisement
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2019, 11:09 AM   #1
Sammyfivesix
New Member
Sammyfivesix Messing up since 1999
 
Member Since: Feb 2019
Location: Kannapolis
Posts: 7
My Mood: Sitting in Mcdonalds

7 hugs
given
Book Sitting in Mcdonalds

Who else depends on public Wi-Fi to access the internet? I'm just chilling here, waiting on a friend. I've got no car and me and my husband are waiting on another friend who has no car to come by and ALSO use public Wi-Fi lol.

I'm bored. Let's talk about anything, I don't care what. I just need to keep my mind off of life for a while. Sitting in Mcdonalds, visibly homeless and being judged is kind of stressful.

So, how is everyone's day so far?
Sammyfivesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 02-15-2019, 02:16 PM   #2
raging vortex
Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison
raging vortex has no updates.
 
Member Since: Aug 2012
Location: the asylum
Posts: 25,922 (SuperPoster!)
My Mood: Sitting in Mcdonalds

5 yr Member
2,131 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Sitting in Mcdonalds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyfivesix View Post
Who else depends on public Wi-Fi to access the internet? I'm just chilling here, waiting on a friend. I've got no car and me and my husband are waiting on another friend who has no car to come by and ALSO use public Wi-Fi lol.

I'm bored. Let's talk about anything, I don't care what. I just need to keep my mind off of life for a while. Sitting in Mcdonalds, visibly homeless and being judged is kind of stressful.

So, how is everyone's day so far?


MMM mcdonalds

treat yourself to some chips. that's what I'd do.

yummers
raging vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 02-15-2019, 07:42 PM   #3
Sammyfivesix
New Member
Sammyfivesix Messing up since 1999
 
Member Since: Feb 2019
Location: Kannapolis
Posts: 7
My Mood: Sitting in Mcdonalds

7 hugs
given
Default Re: Sitting in Mcdonalds

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
MMM mcdonalds

treat yourself to some chips. that's what I'd do.

yummers
I got a medium get and they came out burnt and so they have me another free fry even though the others were still edible. I guess they felt bad bad because they saw my fries were browned.
Sammyfivesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:39 PM   #4
LiteraryLark
((Vampire Chick))
 
LiteraryLark's Avatar
LiteraryLark Two confirmed A's in math and psych, final grades in English revealed tomorrow! Woooohoooo!
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Location: Coastal Oregon
Posts: 10,501 (SuperPoster!)
My Mood: Sitting in Mcdonalds

8 yr Member
942 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Sitting in Mcdonalds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyfivesix View Post
I got a medium get and they came out burnt and so they have me another free fry even though the others were still edible. I guess they felt bad bad because they saw my fries were browned.
That was very nice of them. Where I lived in California you’re lucky if you got half your order right.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:12 AM   #5
raging vortex
Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison
raging vortex has no updates.
 
Member Since: Aug 2012
Location: the asylum
Posts: 25,922 (SuperPoster!)
My Mood: Sitting in Mcdonalds

5 yr Member
2,131 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Sitting in Mcdonalds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyfivesix View Post
I got a medium get and they came out burnt and so they have me another free fry even though the others were still edible. I guess they felt bad bad because they saw my fries were browned.


I also love mcdonalds chicken nuggets

in england they now do 20 in a box. I could easily do that
raging vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.




advertisement

 

The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. .
Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.

 

HomeAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer
Forums HomeCommunity GuidelinesHelp


 
Helplines and Lifelines