eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

eskielover has no updates.

My Mood: Is this how most people are?

10 yr Member
10.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Is this how most people are?

You JUST THINK people can't see the real you. Got news for you, some of us are very good at knowing your kind & staying away no matter what kind of face you put on. Which means you are NOT totally is control of who you have around you.....only people who are too naive to recognize your kind of person.

You are the kind of person that people finally recognize as being abusive....not the reputation most people would want to have except those with narcissistic tendencies.

You wouldn't stand a chance on my radar.

Leo's favorite place was riding shot gun in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 12-07-2018, 06:48 PM   #22
Inaccurate

Inaccurate I will be fine! ^^

2 yr Member
5 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
You JUST THINK people can't see the real you. Got news for you, some of us are very good at knowing your kind & staying away no matter what kind of face you put on. Which means you are NOT totally is control of who you have around you.....only people who are too naive to recognize your kind of person.

You are the kind of person that people finally recognize as being abusive....not the reputation most people would want to have except those with narcissistic tendencies.

You wouldn't stand a chance on my radar.
Lol look what you are saying. Its usually the most gullible who make such claims.

Trust me: if you had something of value to offer me then I would find a very subtle key to your soul.

Everyone always does what I want them to. Exceptions are very rare.

I have an exceptionally high EQ and can use that knowledge to fake such genuine empathy and compassion that nobody would ask questions. I know how humans work and think.
Inaccurate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:56 PM   #23
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

10 yr Member
10.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaccurate View Post
Lol look what you are saying. Its usually the most gullible who make such claims.

Trust me: if you had something of value to offer me then I would find a very subtle key to your soul.

Everyone always does what I want them to. Exceptions are very rare.
Fat chance.....I learned long ago about people like you. I stopped an abusive home care person in her tracks who was out after everything my mom had & filed a report with the police within a few days. I am anything but gullible.

Trust me: if I had something of value that you wanted.....you would be the last to get away with anything. I AM that EXCEPTION & we do exist!!!!

Leo's favorite place was riding shot gun in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 12-07-2018, 07:44 PM   #24
Inaccurate

2 yr Member
5 hugs
given

Quote:
Fat chance.....I learned long ago about people like you. I stopped an abusive home care person in her tracks who was out after everything my mom had & filed a report with the police within a few days. I am anything but gullible.

Trust me: if I had something of value that you wanted.....you would be the last to get away with anything. I AM that EXCEPTION & we do exist!!!!
Most of these exceptions are intelligent colder women. These can be a danger and sometimes its hard to lie to them and to wear a mask. But they are rare
Old 12-07-2018, 07:44 PM   #25
possum220
Legendary

possum220 has no updates.

10 yr Member
4,266 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

This is not how most people are. You probably have a list of issues if you could find a professional who you deemed to be capable of diagnosing you.
possum220 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 12-07-2018, 08:14 PM   #26
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

10 yr Member
10.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Lol....I doubt that people like this even want to be diagnosed with anything until their ways end up costing them more than they get.

The home care person RAN when the police started snooping around. When you like how you are & are using people & gaining from it....why bother knowing one's issues if there is no desire to learn from them & change?

Glad there are some rare breeds out there so you don't think all women are dumb & naive & easily lied to. What you call us intelligent colder women aren't colder at all we just learned to use both our logical & emotional mind in mindfullness to see big pictures & logic to detect & determine how to react.... we are anything but cold.....we are just WISE. I learned to detect BS from a very young age.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 12-08-2018, 12:30 PM   #27
Inaccurate

2 yr Member
5 hugs
given

Quote:
Lol....I doubt that people like this even want to be diagnosed with anything until their ways end up costing them more than they get.

The home care person RAN when the police started snooping around. When you like how you are & are using people & gaining from it....why bother knowing one's issues if there is no desire to learn from them & change?

Glad there are some rare breeds out there so you don't think all women are dumb & naive & easily lied to. What you call us intelligent colder women aren't colder at all we just learned to use both our logical & emotional mind in mindfullness to see big pictures & logic to detect & determine how to react.... we are anything but cold.....we are just WISE. I learned to detect BS from a very young age.

Oh please. Women are in this world to add value and fun to our lives really. Those rare examples which offer resistance are usually not worth it. But when they are then their brain in most cases will receive a very delicate melody which I will play on it. My mind can truly be irresistible when I want something. You know how some men can be I guess.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #28
Anonymous59275
Anonymous59275 has no updates. Edit

You sound very much like my ex T. It's sad that you just use people and throw them away afterward. Doesn't sound normal to me. I don't think you really care if you are normal or not. Just an observation on my part.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 12-08-2018, 12:50 PM   #29
Anonymous59275
Anonymous59275 has no updates. Edit

Quote:

Where were you when I needed your wisdom Eskie?
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 12-08-2018, 01:46 PM   #30
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

10 yr Member
10.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaccurate View Post
Oh please. Women are in this world to add value and fun to our lives really. Those rare examples which offer resistance are usually not worth it. But when they are then their brain in most cases will receive a very delicate melody which I will play on it. My mind can truly be irresistible when I want something. You know how some men can be I guess.

I am glad there aren't that many around like you & NO woman are NOT just around to add value & fun to someone's life.

You are right.....they aren't worth it TO YOU because they refuse to play your pathetic mind games & are too smart to be used by the likes of people like you.

"Thanks for this!" says: