advertisement

Old 03-07-2019, 12:08 AM   #571
Arbie
Poohbah

Arbie has no updates.

My Mood: Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind #2

270 hugs
given
Default Re: Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind #2

Weight loss still going nowhere, but my blood glucose readings have been absolutely amazing.

Today I noticed feeling mildly sore, and for a moment wondered about it, then I remembered I was at the gym this morning. It was my second day this week. I'm trying for three. Normally I warm up with hand-held weights, and then jog in place in the pool. I can do that in water; can't do it on land. Today I added a little bit of extra work on the weight machines. Couldn't do blue diddly on the ab crunch machine, though. Not even at a light weight resistance. My abs said "nope." Going to have to build up to that, I suppose.
Arbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 03-07-2019, 07:44 PM   #572
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Blueberrybook has no updates.

73 hugs
given
Default Re: Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind #2

Ran again today. So tired. Wish I could take a break. My weight is stable though I need to gain (logically, I know this). I overdo it too much and do risky things like go running in the dark at 3:30 AM. I did that today. I woke at 2:30 AM because right now, I've got 3 temporary crowns on the left side of my mouth, and I have been waking between midnight and 3 AM with an aching jaw (get 2 permanent crowns put in tomorrow). Tylenol helps it (can't take NSAIDs because of having had a perforated ulcer). I could not go back to sleep this AM, so I ran and ran. Maybe the night running is part of the bipolar. I tend to have a baseline of craziness mixed. Sometimes, I'm even manic & depressed at the same time. Just insane.

Saw pdoc; he thinks I should be in therapy yesterday. Gave the therapist a call earlier this week, but there are some insurance issues; I'll call her again tomorrow.

Saw the eye doctor too. Eyes got worse. I've got like -10 vision in contacts in each eye, and now I have to have correction for close up as well (getting very hard to read OTC medication bottles, even books). Veritable fortune for 1 yr. of contact lenses and/or a pair of updated glasses. Really, I need both, but I wear the contacts the most. Though one time I scratched my cornea and had to go 3 weeks wearing glasses while it healed.

Thinking today how much bipolar sucks. EDs too. Also panic disorder. And am not sure if it's bipolar or ADHD, but I'm losing everything all the time now. OMG, I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes.
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 08:15 PM   #573
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Blueberrybook has no updates.

73 hugs
given

Hope everyone is doing OK. Can't stop overexercising. I would have exercised even more than I did today (already a lot) if I didn't have a dental appt. to get 2 permanent crowns cemented, one of which is super sensitive. Dentist thinks I'll be fine; the nerve has to heal; otherwise, it's a root canal.

Going back to therapy again. Have an appt. Sat. morning on March 16. The therapist I see does not specialize in EDs. She does CBT though, which seems to help me. Not to mention, I'm having issues with the bipolar and the panic and either ADHD or bipolar disorganization/losing important things. And I still have tons of crappy life experiences I need to work through.
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 02:03 PM   #574
LucyD
Grand Poohbah

LucyD Spring is coming..yay

3 yr Member
1,617 hugs
given

Hi. Just a real crap day for me today so far--in terms of how I feel anyways. Everything is going okay though.

Wishing everyone a good weekend even though I don't seem to be having one. I don't know what's up with me today.

The Physical Therapist was annoying yesterday. Whenever I try to say anything to her she interrupts. Never lets me finish what I'm saying. Don't like her! Next week I'll see a different one. There are several of them there. You don't always get the same one and I'm glad for that. The good thing is that I have improved a lot with the PT. Started working on my knee and hip now.

I went on youtube and looked for stomach exercises to try and slim my big stomach down. Found some that look doable. In the long run I hope to get in much better shape physically. On the outside view at least.
LucyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 03-11-2019, 03:15 AM   #575
LucyD
Grand Poohbah

3 yr Member
1,617 hugs
given

Start of a new week. What are you all doing this week? I have to take the dog to the Vet soon. She has **** glands problems. Having to go often with her lately. Don't know why.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:35 PM   #576
Arbie
Poohbah

Arbie has no updates.

270 hugs
given

I went to the gym and discovered that my ab muscles are so weak I can't even use the crunch machine. I have to strengthen them before I even get to that point. So I bought myself an exercise ball to use as a computer seat. It's a challenge to sit on, but I'm not sure yet what it's going to do for my abs.
Arbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:25 AM   #577
LucyD
Grand Poohbah

3 yr Member
1,617 hugs
given

Just feeling lousy today. This liver won't get any better but only worse. But who cares anyhow.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:08 PM   #578
LucyD
Grand Poohbah

3 yr Member
1,617 hugs
given

Was in a crappy mood when I posted earlier. Having a hard time dealing with my liver diagnosis. I have been for quite awhile. Can't stop thinking about it. Maybe I'll binge watch a series to get my mind off of it.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:30 AM   #579
LucyD
Grand Poohbah

3 yr Member
1,617 hugs
given

Slept very well last night..think I needed it. We are going to have a warmer day today and then tomorrow, too. Should be nice..getting tired of Winter. Had oatmeal for breakfast. I always have a hard time getting myself to eat that even though it is so good for my conditions.

I hope you all have a good day.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:29 PM   #580
raging vortex
Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison
raging vortex has no updates.

5 yr Member
2,124 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

on sunday I ate some out of date chicken so ended up with a really bad stomach ache (and other side affects too) for days

well, I say days, I think it was about wednesday afternoon when I started feeling better

and of course I can't sleep, so recovery was extra slow, because I didn't have the rest

that aside, honestly no idea what i'm doing or where i'm going in life, complete standstill
raging vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from: