Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind #2 - Page 61 - Forums at Psych Central

Old 03-18-2019, 02:30 PM #601
Grand Poohbah

Grand Poohbah
LucyD Summer is on the way...yech

3 yr Member
1,637 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
Bad at checking in lately...been running too much. Last week was Spring Break, so my daughter & H were home (H is a university professor).

Just as I'm needing a break from Spring Break, my daughter's district cancelled school today due to a chemical tank fire in a nearby town. Since they've got 7 tanks on fire now (was 2 yesterday), NAPTHA, xylene and now God knows what else burning; they've probably just got to let it burn out at this point. It started yesterday, and that town just got their shelter-in-place lifted. We never had one though we were near the border of it. Spent the day with my sister, nieces, and BIL who are farther away, but we came home last night as we had nothing to spend the night with us, and my sister doesn't really have a huge house and 2 of my nieces are in school. At least the wind is blowing the smoke and fumes away from us. Another day home with a bored pre-teen girl...sigh.

At least no one was hurt, but I'm antsy as I promised H I would not go jogging. The air quality here is always iffy (it's a chemical/industrial area), but now probably worse. ED is screaming at me though
I'm glad the winds are blowing that smoke away. Sounds horrible. So sorry the ED is giving you hell. Don't know what to tell you. Maybe meditation? I should start getting back into it for relaxation but rely on my meds more for that now. Take good care and try to be good to you.

Medications: Risperidone-2 mg.daily, Propranolol-10 mg. daily, Gabapentin-900 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., Women's One A Day Vitamins, 1 Potassium tablet
LucyD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:33 PM #602
Grand Poohbah

Grand Poohbah

3 yr Member
1,637 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind #2

I need to put more hours between my meals, always looking at the clock when I'm not doing much. Then when I get real busy I forget to have a meal and just have it later. Listening to Roy Orbison today on Spotify. He has some really good music. I thought he only made a couple songs but wow he made so many.

Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind #2

Medications: Risperidone-2 mg.daily, Propranolol-10 mg. daily, Gabapentin-900 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., Women's One A Day Vitamins, 1 Potassium tablet
Old 03-18-2019, 03:04 PM #603
Magnate

Magnate
Blueberrybook has no updates.

73 hugs
given

Pic of smoke plume leaving my housing subdivision this morning. Likely to burn 2 more days. God knows where it's going to come down, could be half of Houston for all they seem to know (winds should direct it away from here though I imagine air quality here will still suffer)...
Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind #2

Bupropion XL 150 mg, Seroquel 400 mg, Lamictal 400 mg, Clonazepam 1 mg 4/day, Clonidine 0.3 mg, Propanolol 10 mg 3/day, Buspar 30 mg 2/day, Adderall 40 mg, Trazodone 25 mg, Protonix 20 mg (ulcer) , Gabapentin 600 mg (fibro), Tizandine 4 mg 4/day (fibro)

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 01:57 AM #604
Poohbah

Poohbah
Arbie has no updates.

289 hugs
given

I'm not ready to go into detail yet, but we've had a crisis in our family. My nerves are so shot that I haven't been able to eat enough calories. The tracking software I use is scolding me for it, but I just can't help it. The butterflies in my stomach are taking up all the room.

Please be warned that parts of it can be triggering if you are sensitive to descriptions of abuse. I'm not using anybody's real names, including my own.
Arbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 03-21-2019, 05:48 AM #605
Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison

Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison
raging vortex has no updates.

5 yr Member
2,310 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbie View Post
I'm not ready to go into detail yet, but we've had a crisis in our family. My nerves are so shot that I haven't been able to eat enough calories. The tracking software I use is scolding me for it, but I just can't help it. The butterflies in my stomach are taking up all the room.

((((hugs)))))

I hope what ever it is doesn't affect you too much and you're able to function as close to normal as possible

we're here for you
raging vortex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 03-21-2019, 05:54 AM #606
Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison

Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison

5 yr Member
2,310 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

my back is killing me today

litirally, I spent the morning picking up falling clothes from my wardrobe, and if their's one thing bad backs can't stand is leaning down to pick things up (it's ashame that my grabber can't pick up clothes)

that aside, I'm actually glad that today shouldn't be too stressfull

the last few days i've been planning for meetings, been anxious about meetings, (yesterday I had a really intense meeting), i just need a break from the anxiety

it's not over yet (because their's more meetings to come), but for now I can hopefully start to relax (even though my version of relaxing is sitting in a chair in terrible pain)

no anxiety though. that's the main thing
Old 03-21-2019, 02:06 PM #607
Magnate

Magnate

73 hugs
given

Quote:
I'm so sorry. I hope you will start feeling better soon.

Bupropion XL 150 mg, Seroquel 400 mg, Lamictal 400 mg, Clonazepam 1 mg 4/day, Clonidine 0.3 mg, Propanolol 10 mg 3/day, Buspar 30 mg 2/day, Adderall 40 mg, Trazodone 25 mg, Protonix 20 mg (ulcer) , Gabapentin 600 mg (fibro), Tizandine 4 mg 4/day (fibro)

--Robert Frost
Hugs from:
Old 03-21-2019, 02:13 PM #608
Magnate

Magnate

73 hugs
given

My mood says it all. I just feel blah today.

School here is closed again. High benzene levels in the air from that plant fire. My town borders the area where the fire occurred; in fact, I could drive to that plant in 10 minutes from my house, less if you took away all the traffic lights. I live pretty much on the border of the border to that city.

Hopefully, I feel blah just because...think I may have low iron (see my recent post here about ice cravings) and hopefully not exposure to benzene as our house is drafty around the windows & doors, and we have been running the air conditioning today and did overnight as well. Supposedly nothing unhealthy has been detected in the air around here though I just got an air quality alert of severe on my phone...lovely.

--Robert Frost
Old 03-22-2019, 08:31 AM #609
Grand Poohbah

Grand Poohbah

3 yr Member
1,637 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Don't know what is happening with me yet but I seem to be wanting to sleep much of the time and just falling asleep. I guess time will tell.

Take care everyone.

Old 03-22-2019, 10:09 AM #610
Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison

Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison

5 yr Member
2,310 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I went out today to get some fish fingers for dinner.

also while I was out grabbed a copy of harry potter and the chamber of secrets (which to be fair, is now the only harry potter book I still have any interest in), I still like harry potter and the magical universe, but hmm, I guess I have a long way to go before I'm classed as a hard core fan

I also grabbed a shower today

taken it's toll though, because once again my back is killing me, I am nautious (probably from the extreme pain) and I'm out of breath

I was thinking earlier about how old I felt/ feel

I'm falling apart peace by peace

at least my physical body is