Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >

advertisement
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 07:29 PM   #21
LucyD
Poohbah

LucyD Snowward bound..

My Mood: Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind.

3 yr Member
1,289 hugs
given
Default Re: Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind.

Today is Tues, Aug 2. I have only had a banana so far today. Think I will have some more of what I made the other day-broccoli, potatoes, and tofu. Today is a new day. Ended up not doing so good yesterday but that is over with. In life we don't have all good days or at least I don't. Slept a lot today, was really tired from the Topamax, and Doxepin for sleep. Having coffee now.

advertisement
Old 08-02-2016, 07:37 PM   #22
joshuas-mommy
Grand Member

joshuas-mommy has no updates.

5 yr Member
25 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Daily Check In Thread for those with an eating disorder of any kind.

Today I have had a piece of toast with peanut butter. I might eat some zucchini tonight. Yesterday, I ate a ramen soup and felt sick this morning.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 08-02-2016, 09:13 PM   #23
LucyD
Poohbah

LucyD Snowward bound..

3 yr Member
1,289 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuas-mommy View Post
Today I have had a piece of toast with peanut butter. I might eat some zucchini tonight. Yesterday, I ate a ramen soup and felt sick this morning.
Sorry you felt sick, that can't be pleasant for you. I read that eating bland food can help. Here is an article about having nausea:
Nausea and Vomiting Home Treatment: Water, Foods, Rest, and More

I hope you will feel better.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 08-04-2016, 07:21 PM   #24
LucyD
Poohbah

LucyD Snowward bound..

3 yr Member
1,289 hugs
given

Yesterday I think my eating wasn't too off. Can't recall if I had breakfast or not, though. Oh well. Decided I am not going to weigh myself every day any more. It only makes me depressed that I'm not losing faster. I think once a week will be better. I wonder if I should make it longer than that like once every 2 weeks? I'll see. I am about fifty five pounds over the normal weight for my height. I'm finding it so hard to lose and the big reason is that I drink wine, too.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:31 PM   #25
joshuas-mommy
Grand Member

5 yr Member
25 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyD View Post
Yesterday I think my eating wasn't too off. Can't recall if I had breakfast or not, though. Oh well. Decided I am not going to weigh myself every day any more. It only makes me depressed that I'm not losing faster. I think once a week will be better. I wonder if I should make it longer than that like once every 2 weeks? I'll see. I am about fifty five pounds over the normal weight for my height. I'm finding it so hard to lose and the big reason is that I drink wine, too.
It would be better to weigh yourself less often. Also, the scale doesn't show your percentage of muscle vs. fat. Try measuring your waist, hips, thigh, and upper arm every two weeks. After you have been doing that for a while, you could look back at your old measurements and see your progress.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 08-04-2016, 10:29 PM   #26
LucyD
Poohbah

LucyD Snowward bound..

3 yr Member
1,289 hugs
given

Quote:
It would be better to weigh yourself less often. Also, the scale doesn't show your percentage of muscle vs. fat. Try measuring your waist, hips, thigh, and upper arm every two weeks. After you have been doing that for a while, you could look back at your old measurements and see your progress.
But will I lose anything in measurements since I don't exercise? I need to start exercising just haven't got the motivation yet. Thank you for that suggestion.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #27
LucyD
Poohbah

LucyD Snowward bound..

3 yr Member
1,289 hugs
given

Yesterday I did okay. I have an inspector coming to inspect my apt. on Monday and my vacuum broke. Maybe I can buy another one today. I don't know if that matters. My carpet needs cleaning really by a carpet cleaning company. Oh well. I have been organizing and putting things away so it really does not look messy here. I don't have much food to eat so I will probably go out to get some today. I hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Old 08-05-2016, 06:19 PM   #28
LucyD
Poohbah

LucyD Snowward bound..

3 yr Member
1,289 hugs
given

I figured out why I haven't been losing any weight. I haven't been eating enough food. When I ate more calories my weight went down several pounds.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:37 PM   #29
joshuas-mommy
Grand Member

5 yr Member
25 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I ate cereal for breakfast and Arby's combo for lunch. I feel so full and bloated. That is the last time I eat lunch.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:
Old 08-06-2016, 02:22 AM   #30
LucyD
Poohbah

LucyD Snowward bound..

3 yr Member
1,289 hugs
given

Quote:
I ate cereal for breakfast and Arby's combo for lunch. I feel so full and bloated. That is the last time I eat lunch.
Or would you want to have something lighter for lunch that wouldn't make you feel so full and bloated?

I bought some veggies that I like today and fruit that I like, too. I've been munching on that some.

Closed Thread