Old 03-14-2019, 07:10 PM   #11
luvyrself
Veteran Member
luvyrself has no updates.

3 yr Member
61 hugs
given
Default Re: I can't take this anymore

Somebody in Italy step up here and take MC for a walk and talk or at last a phonecall.
Cmon people, lets go!
luvyrself is online now   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Old 03-14-2019, 07:14 PM   #12
Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Fuzzybear has no updates.

10 yr Member
49.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Hugs hugs hugs, I know youíll get through this. Youíve got the whole of pc supporting you. Iím sure youíll find a girlfriend one day. I know itís hard. Much love from me

I appreciate your kind heart in this ****ed up world where most people only care about themselves ...
Fuzzybear is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-14-2019, 07:42 PM   #13
Jennifer 1967
Legendary

Jennifer 1967 has no updates.

My Mood: I can't take this anymore

3 yr Member
49.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

(((((( MickeyCheeky )))))) You are one of the kindest, most supportive, caring people it is my honor to know on PC. Not one thing you said about yourself is true. Please reach out to the people who you said might be able to help. Can you show them this post? Can you write it down and give it to them?

Every time I see you around or read one of your posts, I smile and think about how special you are. We care for you so much. Sending you many hugs and supportive vibes.
Jennifer 1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-14-2019, 07:55 PM   #14
Mopey
Grand Member

Mopey has no updates.

496 hugs
given
Heart Re: I can't take this anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyrself View Post
Somebody in Italy step up here and take MC for a walk and talk or at last a phonecall.
Cmon people, lets go!
Luvurself, this is a stroke of genius. Idiot introvert that I am, it never occurred to me that Mickey doesnít need deep analysis, she wants company, God bless her, as the sweet warm people person she is.

You are absolutely right. I am going to pray that some equally lovely being asks her out for an evening. Whoever it will be doesnít know yet how lucky they are!
Mopey is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-14-2019, 07:59 PM   #15
Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Fuzzybear has no updates.

10 yr Member
49.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

(((((((((( MickeyCheeky ))))))))))))

I also like supporting people here. Iím very glad youíre here with us on pc. Youíre such a kind soul
Fuzzybear is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-14-2019, 08:46 PM   #16
Yzen
Poohbah

Yzen has no updates.

2 yr Member
1,676 hugs
given

You are a special, caring person. Enough people IRL don't know that.

Not knowing what you want to do in life is common. Sometimes you have to pick a direction that seems 'good enough' and see where it takes you. It doesn't have to be the perfect direction...I don't think there are any perfect directions. There are elements of boredom and uncertainty everywhere. Each path has obstacles and difficulties. It is the adjustments you make along the way that help you figure out the right place for you to end up.

Just my thoughts. I hope things get better for you soon.
Yzen is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-14-2019, 11:06 PM   #17
zapatoes
Veteran Member

zapatoes Mood: Ok

401 hugs
given

Hope it works well for you Mickey Cheeky and you can find something you like to do even if it means changing from your original plan. Itís hard to know what to do for a career as sometimes your likes and dislikes change or the dynamics of your job change for whatever reason such as technology or changes in your particular field. Good luck and remember never give up. In graduate school I put up a small poster of a drawing with the words ďnever give upĒ at the top of the page and it showed a bird being strangled by a frog or something to that effect. Never give up!
zapatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-15-2019, 02:18 AM   #18
sinking
Poohbah
sinking has no updates.

5 yr Member
777 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

((((((((((Mickey))))))))))

Im SO proud of you for sharing this here and opening up about how you're feeling. Talking about you for once.
I know right here and right now it may seem it doesnt change anything and you dont feel any better, actually worse maybe, but on the long run it does help.
As you start talking about your feelings, you'll start seeing you CAN be honest and talk. You deserve it, you are worth the effort. And with this, you'll start seeing how many people care and love you.
You do have me as your friend here on PC and in real life too. Maybe we live too far away to meet up for coffe and chat, but im always here for you.
Keep talking you're doing a wonderful job. I promise it will help. And what about sharing this post with your T?
Keep doing, keep talking, something IS changing. In you.

Lots of love
sinking is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-15-2019, 03:35 AM   #19
MickeyCheeky
Wise Elder

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

2 yr Member
27.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Thank you all so much for your love and support, guys I feel like I don't even deserve it to be honest. There was nothing in particular that made me write this. I've been feeling like this for a long time... I guess the title is true. I just couldn't keep it inside me. But I didn't know who to turn up to. I'm so sorry I wrote so much here. I didn't want to bother anyone. I just couldn't take it. I still think all of this is my fault. I just can't share my problems with others. Not my therapist, not my parents... I just can't do it. I'm too afraid to humiliate myself and to be judged. Just the thought of it scares me so much. If I don't ask for help, I'll stay like this forever... but I just can't do it. I just can't If only I were stronger, like all of you are. You're all struggling with much worse things than me and yet you're able to manage it all... what about me? What excuse do I have? I don't have excuses. And yet I just can't be honest. I can't ask for help. It's all my fault because I'm doing all of this to myself I don't blame others for not wanting to be around me. I don't even want to be around myself, why should others? They're right in doing so. It's not their fault. I'm male, btw. I'm so sorry for the confusion Thank you all so much for being here for me. I'm so sorry for dumping all of this to you. You don't deserve it. Sending many hugs to everyone
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-15-2019, 04:03 AM   #20
Nowinners

Nowinners has no updates.

1,291 hugs
given

You sound very depressed. It's normal to not want to tell our parents everything that is going on. You are at an age where you are trying to gain independence. Aren't you also seeing a psychiatrist? I know you tried Depakote but have you told the psychiatrist how deep your depression is? A lot of times, they have to try many medications before finding what works.

If you were not as depressed, I think it would be easier for you to take the chances you need to take. Like asking a girl out on a date. It is harder to be outgoing when we are depressed. Social skills take practice. From my POV, your social skills on line are great. There are many girls your age longing to be asked out on a date. Been there. You would be a great partner from my POV. Please ask for help. I actually recommend starting with your psychiatrist or therapist--as a parent, sometimes I get so emotional about what my kids are going through that I am of no help.....
Nowinners is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says: