Just not coping - Forums at Psych Central


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2019, 08:15 PM #1
daggy's Avatar
daggy daggy is online now
Grand Magnate
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: D`Aguilar Queensland Australia
Posts: 3,492
daggy daggy is online now
Grand Magnate
daggy's Avatar
daggy Time and Spacially challenged
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: D`Aguilar Queensland Australia
Posts: 3,492

10 yr Member
64 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Just not coping

The more I try the deeper and deeper I go.
Starting with psychically being cut down even further then mentally.
I just don't care.
Saying for years if something happens who would care for the house.
Not to mention where we would live.
So the house falls down around me. There is only so much can do (not much actually)
So my mind is saying just stay in bed until you get better inside and out.
If I do get up my body betrays me.
So here I sit in bed
__________________

daggy is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-02-2019, 08:24 PM #2
SilverTrees's Avatar
SilverTrees SilverTrees is offline
Veteran Member
 
Member Since: Mar 2019
Location: Here
Posts: 599
SilverTrees SilverTrees is offline
Veteran Member
SilverTrees's Avatar
SilverTrees is wishing everyone peace and hope.
 
Member Since: Mar 2019
Location: Here
Posts: 599 (SuperPoster!)

805 hugs
given
Default Re: Just not coping

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggy View Post
The more I try the deeper and deeper I go.
Starting with psychically being cut down even further then mentally.
I just don't care.
Saying for years if something happens who would care for the house.
Not to mention where we would live.
So the house falls down around me. There is only so much can do (not much actually)
So my mind is saying just stay in bed until you get better inside and out.
If I do get up my body betrays me.
So here I sit in bed
Sometimes we need to stay in bed a while when we feel overwhelmed. Depression is really challenging. Sorry you are struggling Daggy. Mind affects body and vice versa. Does anything or anyone bring you comfort?
SilverTrees is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 03-02-2019, 08:31 PM #3
daggy's Avatar
daggy daggy is online now
Grand Magnate
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: D`Aguilar Queensland Australia
Posts: 3,492
daggy daggy is online now
Grand Magnate
daggy's Avatar
daggy Time and Spacially challenged
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: D`Aguilar Queensland Australia
Posts: 3,492

10 yr Member
64 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Just not coping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
Sometimes we need to stay in bed a while when we feel overwhelmed. Depression is really challenging. Sorry you are struggling Daggy. Mind affects body and vice versa. Does anything or anyone bring you comfort?
Thank you for your kind words.

I have been trapped in this cycle for so long now it has become part of life.
It's the "what do you want?"
Against "what have. You got to help me?"
Circle of life no matter which way the questions are asked you just give up eventually.
__________________

daggy is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 03-02-2019, 08:38 PM #4
SilverTrees's Avatar
SilverTrees SilverTrees is offline
Veteran Member
 
Member Since: Mar 2019
Location: Here
Posts: 599
SilverTrees SilverTrees is offline
Veteran Member
SilverTrees's Avatar
SilverTrees is wishing everyone peace and hope.
 
Member Since: Mar 2019
Location: Here
Posts: 599 (SuperPoster!)

805 hugs
given
Default Re: Just not coping

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggy View Post
Thank you for your kind words.

I have been trapped in this cycle for so long now it has become part of life.
It's the "what do you want?"
Against "what have. You got to help me?"
Circle of life no matter which way the questions are asked you just give up eventually.
Sorry to hear that. If it helps to know, I am struggling with depression lately too...you are not alone.
SilverTrees is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 03-02-2019, 08:55 PM #5
daggy's Avatar
daggy daggy is online now
Grand Magnate
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: D`Aguilar Queensland Australia
Posts: 3,492
daggy daggy is online now
Grand Magnate
daggy's Avatar
daggy Time and Spacially challenged
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: D`Aguilar Queensland Australia
Posts: 3,492

10 yr Member
64 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Just not coping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
Sorry to hear that. If it helps to know, I am struggling with depression lately too...you are not alone.
That is one of the things that get to you. People tell you that how can you be depressed and lonely with all those ppl around you?.
With all the activity going on how can you be sad and alone?
So there are other factors involved.
__________________

daggy is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 03-02-2019, 09:01 PM #6
SilverTrees's Avatar
SilverTrees SilverTrees is offline
Veteran Member
 
Member Since: Mar 2019
Location: Here
Posts: 599
SilverTrees SilverTrees is offline
Veteran Member
SilverTrees's Avatar
SilverTrees is wishing everyone peace and hope.
 
Member Since: Mar 2019
Location: Here
Posts: 599 (SuperPoster!)

805 hugs
given
Default Re: Just not coping

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggy View Post
That is one of the things that get to you. People tell you that how can you be depressed and lonely with all those ppl around you?.
With all the activity going on how can you be sad and alone?
So there are other factors involved.
Yes, a person can feel completely alone even while surrounded by others and activity.
SilverTrees is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 03-02-2019, 09:14 PM #7
daggy's Avatar
daggy daggy is online now
Grand Magnate
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: D`Aguilar Queensland Australia
Posts: 3,492
daggy daggy is online now
Grand Magnate
daggy's Avatar
daggy Time and Spacially challenged
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: D`Aguilar Queensland Australia
Posts: 3,492

10 yr Member
64 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Just not coping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
Yes, a person can feel completely alone even while surrounded by others and activity.
Getting pushed into positions you just don't want to face doesn't make it better if you are not ready
__________________


Last edited by daggy; 03-02-2019 at 09:56 PM.
daggy is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 03-03-2019, 02:52 AM #8
Thirty shades's Avatar
Thirty shades Thirty shades is offline
Poohbah
 
Member Since: Jul 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 1,070
Thirty shades Thirty shades is offline
Poohbah
Thirty shades's Avatar
Thirty shades Much love to all
 
Member Since: Jul 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 1,070 (SuperPoster!)

6,065 hugs
given
Default Re: Just not coping

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggy View Post
The more I try the deeper and deeper I go.
Starting with psychically being cut down even further then mentally.
I just don't care.
Saying for years if something happens who would care for the house.
Not to mention where we would live.
So the house falls down around me. There is only so much can do (not much actually)
So my mind is saying just stay in bed until you get better inside and out.
If I do get up my body betrays me.
So here I sit in bed
Daggy, you are not alone..
I am not coping, right now..
You are not alone...
My body betrays me too...

I am lying in bed now, taking some time to send love and kindness to you and anyone else suffering....
Thirty shades is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.



 

Psych Central Forums

Psych Central is the leading mental health website, overseen by mental health professionals since 1995.

 

Helplines and Lifelines

The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. .
Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.
Please Read the full Disclaimer.