Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >

advertisement

Old 02-14-2019, 10:44 AM   #301
Deilla

Deilla has no updates.

My Mood: Looking for accountability partners to motivate to get things done while depressed #3

1,309 hugs
given
Default Re: Looking for accountability partners to motivate to get things done while depresse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deilla View Post
I ordered groceries this morning. And I opened packages today. I mainly slept when I could. Tomorrow I see my med provider.
I saw my med provider. She increased my AD. I also dropped off my script and picked up meds. I took the trash out too. Now I'm going to relax for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I'll clean the litter box and wash dishes.
Deilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 02-14-2019, 02:48 PM   #302
raging vortex
Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison
raging vortex has no updates.

My Mood: Looking for accountability partners to motivate to get things done while depressed #3

5 yr Member
2,124 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Looking for accountability partners to motivate to get things done while depresse

today:

hygiene (yes.)

breakfast (yes.)

check emails (yes.)

trivia (no.)

music (yes.)

creative writing (yes.)

reading (no.)

play a game with amazon alexa (no.)

find something for dinner (had some yucky chicken kiev)

get my tumble drier fixed (yes.)
raging vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:12 AM   #303
Deilla

Deilla has no updates.

1,309 hugs
given

Quote:
Tomorrow I'll clean the litter box and wash dishes.
I'm done early. I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the litter boxes. I have a few more chores to manage. But they're easy. Mostly I will relax now. Tomorrow I will take out the trash.
Hugs from:
Old 02-15-2019, 04:21 AM   #304
raging vortex
Cyclonic!.
Community Liaison
raging vortex has no updates.

5 yr Member
2,124 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

today:

hygiene (including showew)- yes.

breakfast (yes.).

put the doctor pepper away when it gets delivered (it's now being delivered tomorrow.)

music (yes.).

check emails (no.)

trivia (no.)

tv (no.)

creative writing (maybe later, I do have some ideas for dchapters).

reading (no.)

find something for dinner (no.)
raging vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:14 PM   #305
Jennifer 1967
Legendary

Jennifer 1967 has no updates.

3 yr Member
49.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I took the trash to the curb, took my mom to PT and the doctor, ran some errands and got dinner for my family.

Warm wishes to all.
Jennifer 1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Old 02-16-2019, 11:29 AM   #306
Deilla

Deilla has no updates.

1,309 hugs
given

Quote:
Tomorrow I will take out the trash.
I've done light housework and I've taken the trash out. I'm tired. I'm going to rest now. Tomorrow I will clean the litter box.
Hugs from:
Old 02-17-2019, 02:24 PM   #307
Deilla

Deilla has no updates.

1,309 hugs
given

Quote:
I've done light housework and I've taken the trash out. I'm tired. I'm going to rest now. Tomorrow I will clean the litter box.
I've cleaned off the kitchen counters, started a load of clothes and cleaned the litter boxes. Will try to relax now. Tomorrow I will switch out the big litter box.
Hugs from:
Old 02-18-2019, 10:17 AM   #308
Deilla

Deilla has no updates.

1,309 hugs
given

Quote:
I've cleaned off the kitchen counters, started a load of clothes and cleaned the litter boxes. Will try to relax now. Tomorrow I will switch out the big litter box.
I switched out the litter in the auto litter box. I'm glad I got that done. Now I don't have to worry about that one for a while. I also ordered groceries today. I think I will sleep now. Not much else to do. Tomorrow I will try to pick up meds.
Hugs from:
Old 02-19-2019, 04:52 AM   #309
Deilla

Deilla has no updates.

1,309 hugs
given

Quote:
I switched out the litter in the auto litter box. I'm glad I got that done. Now I don't have to worry about that one for a while. I also ordered groceries today. I think I will sleep now. Not much else to do. Tomorrow I will try to pick up meds.
I've decided not to pick up meds. I did housework. I straightened up my kitchen counter, cleaned off my kitchen table and cleaned up my work space. I have room for arts and crafts now. I will try to paint and color today. Tomorrow I will take out the trash and probably pick up meds.
Hugs from:
Old 02-20-2019, 06:23 AM   #310
Singer47
Grand Member

Singer47 has no updates.

3 yr Member
1,913 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
I got the title to my car transferred to my name today (only took me 10 years after the divorce ),

Singer47 is offline   Reply With Quote