Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Mental Health Support > Depression

advertisement
Unread 04-21-2017, 01:43 AM   #1
annxo has no updates.

My Mood:

2 hugs
given
Frown I just don't know...

Lately I've been feeling very apathetic and depressed.

I'm self employed... Haven't been feeling like working.

I haven't been feeling like cleaning.

I don't even feel like talking to my boyfriend..or anybody for that matter.

I don't feel like listening to music or watching tv.

I don't even feel like being on this website, or any website for that matter...
I'm hoping that by being on here, it will help me feel a little better.

The only thing I feel like doing is staring at my wall until I fall back asleep..

A couple days ago I had a pain under my left breast that hurt every time that I took a breath in. I was in so much pain for 24 hours...I never took myself to see a doctor because I don't want to deal with medical bills, and after 24 hours I woke up and the pain subsided.

I read there is a vein in that area that you can irritate when you become stressed out... it's not the first time it's happened. Has anyone else experienced "stress pain"?
annxo is offline   Reply With Quote

advertisement
Unread 04-21-2017, 03:04 AM   #2

lil_butterfly_98 has no updates.

My Mood:

Default Re: I just don't know...

Hey there, annxo, im sorry you feel that way. i hope it isnt anything to extreme and that things get better for you soon. i may not know who you are personally, but i know you are someone and that you deserve to feel happy. and its okay to feel down sometimes, i feel down too sometimes out of no where but eventually it gets better. just as long as we try staying as positive as one can be in a situation like that. well anyways, wish you the best and happiness.
Unread 04-21-2017, 04:28 AM   #3
Magnate

Jennifer 1967 has no updates.

My Mood:

2 yr Member
3,624 hugs
given

[quote=annxo;5602611]Lately I've been feeling very apathetic and depressed.

I'm self employed... Haven't been feeling like working.

I haven't been feeling like cleaning.

I don't even feel like talking to my boyfriend..or anybody for that matter.

I don't feel like listening to music or watching tv.

I don't even feel like being on this website, or any website for that matter...
I'm hoping that by being on here, it will help me feel a little better.

The only thing I feel like doing is staring at my wall until I fall back asleep..

A couple days ago I had a pain under my left breast that hurt every time that I took a breath in. I was in so much pain for 24 hours...I never took myself to see a doctor because I don't want to deal with medical bills, and after 24 hours I woke up and the pain subsided.

I read there is a vein in that area that you can irritate when you become stressed out... it's not the first time it's happened. Has anyone else experienced "stress pain"?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. Are you seeing anybody or taking medication? Yes, I've had pains there but I don't know if it's stress related and they only last a few minutes. If it happens again please get it checked out. I can't imagine handling that pain for 24 hours. It really hurts and is worrying. You're not alone. I'm here if you need to talk.

Jennifer 1967 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2017, 07:40 PM   #4
Sassandclass has no updates.

I know a bit how you feel. I used to work full time in a stressful sales field, and then quit because of the high stress and to help my husband build our business. Great right? Well... Without the structure I was used to (since the day I left high school and got right into full time jobs), I feel useless. Unproductive. Like I'm drifting. Aimless.Blah. There's nothing to look forward to. No sense of accomplishment. I used to have a vivacious personality, meeting and talking to people all day long, and now I feel like I'm wilting. But I really don't want to go back to the crazy stress I dealt with in my high stakes sales job. It's hard to know what to do.
Sassandclass is online now   Reply With Quote