Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > General > Community Feedback & Technical Support

advertisement

Old 12-06-2017, 01:28 PM   #1
Poohbah

-Astral- has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
21 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default whats the point ?

what the point of being here when no one give a **** about you here
no ones answering my post and when they do its only one person
what the **** have i done wrong ?

-Astral- is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 12-06-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
Elder

amandalouise has no updates.

8 yr Member
592 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: whats the point ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Astral- View Post
what the point of being here when no one give a **** about you here
no ones answering my post and when they do its only one person
what the **** have i done wrong ?
you havent done anything wrong. i went to your profile and checked out your threads. I discovered that there is more than one person replying to your threads and in the case where there is only one or two replies its not the same person replying. in your threads I see no one saying they were hurt by your threads or that you have done anything wrong....my point you havent done anything wrong. if you had the moderators would have told you so by pm.

one thing I did notice on psych central in general is during holidays the boards are slower. here in america we are in the midst of the holiday season.. (halloween, thanksgiving, christmas/ hanukkah/ religious holidays/ new years ...) so there is less activity going on as people are going about their holidays visiting relatives, feasting, buying presents, decorating and baking and outside the computer activities with their family and friends.

give it some time and psych central will be back in full swing again with members visiting all the boards and checking out all the threads. they havent had time to check out yet due to their holiday schedules.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 12-06-2017, 01:58 PM   #3
Unicorn of the Sea

TheSadGirl has no updates.

My Mood:

957 hugs
given

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. Some forums and posts just don't garner as much attention as others. I've had posts like this too. I promise you its nothing personal. You are wanted here.

Meds: Lithium, Zoloft, Vyvanse, Clonazepam

I don't give a hoot about what people have to say
I'm laughin' as I'm analyzed
Lunatics Anonymous, that's where I belong
Sure 'cause I am one, 'til my strength is gone
TheSadGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 12-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #4
Human

seesaw stop targeting me, you miserable shrew

My Mood:

3 yr Member
503 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I'm sorry, Astral. I haven't even seen that many posts from you. People may read your posts but they may not know how to respond or what to say. Have you tried coming into live chat to get support?

People tend to frequent the subforums they get the most out of. So maybe you've been posting in a subforum that doesn't get a lot of activity?

I'm sorry you feel unsupported. I have gotten a lot of support here, but sometimes my posts go unnoticed too. I think sometimes too, if you don't post an outright question, people don't really know what you're asking for?

I will look at some of your threads now and see if I can offer any support.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 12-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #5
Human

seesaw stop targeting me, you miserable shrew

My Mood:

3 yr Member
503 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Well, I looked up your threads, and noticed you post a lot in the Schizophrenia and Personality Disorders subforums, I don't frequent those subforums because that's not my diagnosis and I wouldn't know what to say or how to support you in terms of questions regarding those disorders.

Sorry.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 12-06-2017, 04:45 PM   #6
Poohbah

-Astral- has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
21 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

thank you all for replying am just feeling very low at the moment not had a good few days things going on my mental health isnt so great but thank you all for replying sorry about the post

-Astral- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:04 PM   #7
Grand Poohbah

FallDuskTrain has no updates.

21 hugs
given

I am sorry that you feel unsupported. Please donít take it personal. Sometimes my posts go unnoticed as well and I think it might be because members either donít know what to say or they simply did not notice my post.
Also, as the above posts suggest, some sub forums are more active than others and members tend to stick to the subforums related to their struggles and diagnosis. For instance, i suffer from major depressive disorder and social anxiety disorder and only follow few the subforums under these groups. I simply do not have the time to check other forums. I wish I did.
Please do post. We are here for you.