Old 01-29-2018, 10:50 AM   #1
penguinh

penguinh I am back!

My Mood: Free LSAT, MCAT, GRE..etc prep

5 yr Member
93 hugs
given
Heart Free LSAT, MCAT, GRE..etc prep

I know this thread isn't very active but hopefully this will help someone. Kaplan, one of the priciest prep courses, is currently offering free online prep for entrance exams like LSAT, MCAT, GRE.. etc until April 22nd (which is a big deal).

Kaplan: Prep For The Win

Due to financial restraints, I'm trying to win a scholarship for Kaplan courses to prep for the LSAT. I need to get 270 registrations in order to do so. If anyone has a few seconds to spare and want to help, I would really appreciate a quick registration (you don't actually have to attend the event, I just need registrations). However, if you do attend, you can win prizes like free Amazon, Starbucks, Spotify, Target gift cards and more (which can be helpful for those who are a bit tight on cash).

Law school has always been a dream of mine but my mental health deteriorated to a point where I didn't think it was possible. But after years of hard work in therapy and being on medication, I feel that I'm finally at a point where I'm ready and that I stand a chance. However, money is tight and I'm the only one in my entire extended family to pursue post-graduate so any help would be appreciated!
penguinh is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from:

advertisement