Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2016, 01:57 PM   #1
PsychNitrous's Avatar
PsychNitrous has no updates.
Member Since: Feb 2016
Location: At Home
Posts: 1,396
My Mood: Looking for Housing

3 yr Member
106 hugs
Default Looking for Housing

So, to summarize my current situation, my year lease on my apartment is up at the end of the month. I moved out on my own last summer, found a nice 2-bedroom apartment for myself. The ultimate plan has always been for my boyfriend and I to find a place together, but I wanted to get out on my own for a bit. Well, due to my anxiety problems, my boyfriend has pretty much moved in with me for now. It's not an ideal situation, he still has financial obligations with his grandma at their house, and he has a dog, which is not allowed where I'm living.

We've decided we want to find a house, preferably, with something like 3 bedrooms and maybe 1.5 or 2 bathrooms. To rent, definitely, we don't have money to buy right now. Can anyone suggest ways to go about finding a place? I've been looking on and haven't had a lot of luck (seems like everywhere around on there says no pets). I know my boyfriend has looked on craigslist once or twice, but I'm still wary of using that site. Suggestions?
PsychNitrous is online now   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

Old 01-04-2017, 02:06 AM   #2
Grand Magnate
shortandcute's Avatar
shortandcute has an update.
Member Since: Aug 2011
Location: Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 3,169
My Mood: Looking for Housing

5 yr Member
2,611 hugs
PC PoohBah!
Heart Re: Looking for Housing

shortandcute is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.



The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. .
Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.


HomeAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer
Forums HomeCommunity GuidelinesHelp

Helplines and Lifelines