My Mood: Bipolar Check-In Thread #32

3 yr Member
49.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Bipolar Check-In Thread #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Itís a monsoon here since Tuesday. My driveway is gone , flooding everywhere, severe thunderstorms tomorrow. Iím. Sick. Of. It. All.

My Dogs are going through hell, itís soaking heavy rain and they never want to go out, canít blame them.

Sun is scheduled to come out Sunday, it better. Will continue to be stuck due to the flooded driveway.

Smh
You and me both. Iím traveling Sunday to meet my daughter half way. So glad it wonít be raining. Iíve had enough of it as well. Sorry youíll be stuck due to the driveway.
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Old 02-22-2019, 09:36 PM   #572
pirilin
SUPERMAN

pirilin is SUPERMAN!!!.

3 yr Member
2,610 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

If the devil made me do it, then God is punishing me for it.

I'll never participate again, in a party that is not organized by a church.
I swear.

Cheers.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:04 PM   #573
AspiringAuthor
Veteran Member
AspiringAuthor has no updates.

317 hugs
given

Depressed a little bit. Not clear if it is Topamax' overdoing antimanic action or things that were happening. I will try skipping Topamax tonight to see if the situation improves.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:10 PM   #574
winter loneliness
Grand Member

winter loneliness fine

236 hugs
given

Frustrated with Apple. I hate computer stuff.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:45 PM   #575
Wander
Grand Magnate

Wander exists in a dualistic state...

3 yr Member
1,999 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Last night I did it again. Took my Seroquel at 8 pm in hope of an early night for an early start. Instead I got up and ate out most of the fridge. Sigh. Will have to take it much later and hope I can get into an early wake pattern. I woke up an 9 am today and I am aiming for 6-7 am.

Today (Saturday) has been great so far. Spent the morning at my sisters helping her make her gardens dog proof as her 9 month old puppy love eating plants. I also played with my 11 year old niece which was nice. She loves one on one time. I feel for her. She has ADHD, is bullied at school, has few friends, and has horrific nightmares. She is a beautiful girl so its so sad to see her suffer.

This afternoon I am just going to chill. I have been so busy lately I need a day off. Considering I have Fibromyalgia I am doing well considering how busy I have been for over two weeks. My psychiatrist prescribed me an enzyme for that and brain function. It amazing seems to be working. I am still in pain, but not as much, and my recovery times are much faster. Emotionally I seem calmer but still upset and a bit irritable. Hopefully the rest will help.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:43 AM   #576
BirdDancer
Grand Poohbah

BirdDancer has no updates.

5 yr Member
2,680 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

The director of the French language school reviewed my placement test and got back to me very quickly yesterday. I actually placed higher than I thought, despite mentioning that I'd prefer to be placed slightly lower than my responses may warrant. The main issue with that is that that level and all higher ones only have classes during the evening hours. Only the lower level has daytime classes. Going to the last session of the lowest level would be four sessions lower than the session she recommended. I guess I don't want that elementary of a level, but I really wanted something more to do during the daytime hours. Evening hours are so hard for me for a few reasons, most notably because I tend to drop out of things that regularly meet at night. It hasn't always been that way, though.

My husband is now discouraging me from taking the class. That makes me sad. I'm considering taking it anyway. I will meet with the instructor before that session starts to double confirm if the level placement is right. If it is, I'll perhaps push myself hard. There are 10 class meetings in that session. Even if I only made it to seven of the 10 it could be worth it. These are group classes. All other group French classes available (in all places) are at night. Private lessons are outrageously expensive, plus I'd kind of like being around multiple people. It would be good for me. French is important because we may be moving to France in the next few years. I'd like to be able to speak good French when we go. This school offers several levels and many other seminars and get togethers for French practice. To finish their highest level, it would require two years more of study. Arriving in France with poor French language skills would be too stressful for me. This school is the best value around. Summers are off, so it's not like I wouldn't get a break after the upcoming 10 class session. This is the last of the four sessions in that level.

Simple day for me today. I'm just doing light housework. Tomorrow night we go to a concert.

Last edited by BirdDancer; 02-23-2019 at 09:56 AM..
Old 02-23-2019, 10:48 AM   #577
Fharraige
"I'm scarlet inside"

Fharraige "'Cause in my head there's a Greyhound station"

8 yr Member
9,602 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Ugh, came down with a cold. I've been working on a personalized dressmaker model and I'm at a stopping point, so it's as good of a time to rest as any. Trying to plan for another summer camping trip and things for next month. Head hurts and I just want to eat and take a nap.

Hugs to all and double to those who are struggling.
Old 02-23-2019, 11:22 AM   #578
Innerzone
Elder

Innerzone is really struggling with this loathesome job.

8 yr Member
20.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Why on earth would your husband not want you to take the French lessons, BirdDancer? I hope you do take them, they sound like a great idea, and it's nice to be able to get out of the house to do something and also be around some people.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-23-2019, 11:41 AM   #579
yellow_fleurs
Veteran Member
yellow_fleurs has no updates.

528 hugs
given

BirdDancer I also hope you take the class! It never hurts to try something new and see if it's a good fit.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-23-2019, 11:50 AM   #580
yellow_fleurs
Veteran Member
yellow_fleurs has no updates.

528 hugs
given

Had acupuncture today. Went well and hopefully it helps. I feel irritable, but that is a normal monthly thing for me. Trying to keep it at bay and still be productive. Although the irritability is just it's own thing, not started by anything in particular, I am still trying to be aware of any external things that might make it worse so I can become more self aware. Also my ruminating got out of control the last couple of days. I try to stay out the of the mind "tornado" as my therapist calls it, but sometimes I get swept up. Trying to tackle the end of a never ending project today, fingers crossed.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Closed Thread