Grand Poohbah

BirdDancer has no updates.

My Mood: Bipolar Check-In Thread #32

5 yr Member
2,794 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Bipolar Check-In Thread #32

I hope everyone is feeling a bit better today. Hugs to all who have struggling right now. The hints of the coming of spring always lift my mood a bit, I hope that is the same for everyone, but that moods lift, but not too high.

Cashart, I'm glad to read that your insight into elevated moods has improved a bit these years, as well. Being able to hold on to reality more vs. psychosis is a huge triumph.

Innerzone, I wish I could I share the shrimp fajitas with you. They were yummy! Especially the mango avocado salsa. I have some leftovers.

wildflowerchild25, that's a relief that the pharmacy will finally have your medication in stock. If you're anything like me, resuming the proper dose will help quickly.

Last edited by BirdDancer; 02-22-2019 at 09:48 AM..
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Old 02-22-2019, 09:04 AM   #562
BirdDancer
Grand Poohbah

BirdDancer has no updates.

5 yr Member
2,794 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I finally completed and sent the placement test needed by the French school I wish to attend. It was a long one at seven pages. I did my best, and believe I did a respectable job considering how many years it's been since my past French studies concluded. In my email cover note, I asked that my starting level recommendation be slightly lower than the one they suggest. I would prefer to be slightly ahead of the class group than struggling to catch up. I can often have very high expectations for myself, and when I don't meet those expectations I get anxious and overwhelmed.

My French class should hopefully be during the daytime during the week. I need something to do during the daytime, as I'm home all alone then. The class will meet only once per week, but I will push myself to study on other days. This is a comparatively big addition to my weekly responsibilities, which have only been that of a housewife for quite a while.

I'm glad it's Friday. I want to clean up the house fairly well today. This Sunday, hubby and I have a concert to go to. That will be nice.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-22-2019, 09:32 AM   #563
hopeless2015
Grand Magnate
hopeless2015 has no updates.

3 yr Member
64 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

So glad its Friday! The sun is out but supposed to cloud up, gusting winds and then storms for tomorrow. I could use a good full day of sunshine, it really does make me feel better. Anyway, things are still going ok, still working on the lamictal titrate but realized I wasn't following the directions quite right.leave it to me. duh. Seems to be ok though, no reactions so should be just fine.

Hugs to all Bipolar Check-In Thread #32
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-22-2019, 11:57 AM   #564
Daonnachd
Poohbah

Daonnachd ...

10 yr Member
1,567 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

This morning I have done one of two loads of laundry, cleaned both bathrooms, put away clean dishes and loaded dishwasher, and vacuumed entire house. Next I'm going to ride the stationary bike for a goodly while. I don't actually know how long. (How focused! It's only 10:00am here.)
Old 02-22-2019, 01:29 PM   #565
spikes
Veteran Member

spikes has no updates.

245 hugs
given

Feeling way better today, although there's some shoulder and leg pain still. I baked some cookies and left some cookie dough to eat when I want. Hope everyone is doing well.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-22-2019, 04:01 PM   #566
Moose72
Legendary

Moose72 Wistful wandrings

10 yr Member
747 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

C said today that he's noticed a difference in me since I restarted Seroquel. He says I'm more fun hypomanic.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:15 PM   #567
Merlin
Community Support Team
Chat Leader

Merlin is holding onto hope and happiness.

10 yr Member
476 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I been doing a little poorly due to unhealthy choices I made while fighting a cold. I didnít do the self-care I need and allowed myself to do less than I was capable of, to the point where I was basically spending my days in bed. I since restarted my self-care and forced myself to go to work and study, as well as socialize, and I am feeling much better.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-22-2019, 05:09 PM   #568
TheSeaCat
Veteran Member
Chat Leader

TheSeaCat has no updates.

2,193 hugs
given

Hello everyone and happy Friday; I think I would be more happy if I didn't have to work tomorrow but then again it's basically babysitting and I am wearing jeans tomorrow since it will be me and a few others dealing with the remodel; so I hope I can just stay in my office and check in periodically since everything is supposed to be changing tomorrow and Sunday. I am so ready to see the final product and have the Open House/Meet the Provider night. Then everything should go back to normal.

I had today off so I could be there for my Aunt, Uncle, and nieces since the youngest had the closure cath today. Everything went well and she got to go home today as well. The pitbulls are watching her and snuggling her like the good pups they are. The defect has been closed and other than needing to see a Cardiologist and have an Echo yearly she is fine and just like any normal child; kinda mad that she didn't get more days off from school and she can go back to regular activites come Monday. I am so glad she is okay.

I work tomorrow so I am in for a boring Saturday but Sunday boss is dealing with whatever doesn't get done tomorrow so I can still go to church on Sunday. I feel a little bad; M and I haven't really done a lot together this week since it has been so busy with a family issue.

Hugs to everyone
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-22-2019, 06:00 PM   #569
TheSeaCat
Veteran Member
Chat Leader

TheSeaCat has no updates.

2,193 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashart10 View Post
This is wonderful to hear! I hope things continue looking up!
Thank you darling; how are you doing with the IOP?
Old 02-22-2019, 06:47 PM   #570
~Christina
Legendary

~Christina has no updates.

5 yr Member
5,290 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Itís a monsoon here since Tuesday. My driveway is gone , flooding everywhere, severe thunderstorms tomorrow. Iím. Sick. Of. It. All.

My Dogs are going through hell, itís soaking heavy rain and they never want to go out, canít blame them.

Sun is scheduled to come out Sunday, it better. Will continue to be stuck due to the flooded driveway.

Smh
Closed Thread