Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >

advertisement
Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 11:43 AM   #471
Innerzone
Elder

Innerzone is really struggling with this loathesome job.

My Mood: Bipolar Check-In Thread #32

8 yr Member
20.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Bipolar Check-In Thread #32

I just got 9 solid hours of sleep. Gabapentin at bedtime FTW!!

I'd been having problems waking up way too early, so experimenting a bit, and this seemed to be working (maybe that's why it'd been in my nighttime meds(!) ) and last night actually paid good attention to the times.
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Old 02-17-2019, 01:58 PM   #472
Scooter9

Scooter9 has no updates.

36 hugs
given

I had to lower my dose of Modafinil again due to mouth sores.

I lived with them for 2 weeks but they wouldn't go away and lowering the dose last time this happened helped for a while.

I'm getting a little worried since I'm now down to 100mg when I was at a high of 300mg just a couple of months ago.

I'll see how it goes with respect to my mood and the sores now.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-17-2019, 02:18 PM   #473
AspiringAuthor
Veteran Member
AspiringAuthor has no updates.

317 hugs
given

1200 Gabapentin, 7.5 mg Zyprexa, 30 mg Topamax divided, Melatonin

Good mood, some anxiety about work but I am turning it into being proactive and planning carefully as opposed to just brooding. Cleaned up in the kitchen, did a full scope of dental hygiene this morning incl. WaterPik and a Xylitol mouthrinse. Am going to put on sunscreen and go to work.

Talk to my childhood teacher this morning over Skype. Looking forward to having an in-person conversation in less than 2 weeks when I travel back home.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-17-2019, 03:17 PM   #474
BirdDancer
Grand Poohbah

BirdDancer has no updates.

5 yr Member
2,818 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Yesterday, I received my first shipment of Blue Apron's Weight Watcher's Freestyle meals. [ You cook meal packages.] I got to choose between eight choices, though Blue Apron has several others beyond the Weight Watcher's choices. I only elected for two meals for two people, just to try it. It's fun and saves us some calories. I made one today, and it was pretty good. The one I made was best as a weekend lunch option. The second one seems more substantial. I will continue this for at least a few weeks, while the promo discount lasts. Maybe afterwards I will try another outfit that offers a promo discount. As said, I find it fun, and it actually facilitates making meals. I made today's in literally 15 minutes, even though it labeled it as taking 20-30, but I'm an experienced cook.

I promised my therapist I'd submit my French level test to the French language school before I see her on Thursday. I'd better get my butt in gear and prepare to get that done. I have to say that my new therapist clearly seems better able to help me take steps forward again.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-17-2019, 03:27 PM   #475
hopeless2015
Grand Magnate
hopeless2015 has no updates.

3 yr Member
64 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Doing pretty good. Got some things done here this weekend and have a pot of chili cooking, I'm hungry lol. Husband made bacon and eggs this morning and we didnt do lunch so early supper it will be.

Hugs to all Bipolar Check-In Thread #32
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-17-2019, 03:51 PM   #476
Moose72
Legendary

Moose72 Wistful wandrings

10 yr Member
747 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Im home. Told a friend how much i love him Friday night. 2 hours of how much i love him via text. Yesterday i got the best sex of my life for the second time in a week from my usual partner; then today I told anothet friend how much I love him. Ive lost it! But Im having a great time losing it!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-17-2019, 05:15 PM   #477
Innerzone
Elder

Innerzone is really struggling with this loathesome job.

8 yr Member
20.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Oh man, I am already regretting this job change big time and I haven't even started yet(!) Like crying-s--much. Today's fun was nearly 3 hours of MORE paperwork, this being the third(!) round. And supposedly final. (Better be!) Joys include surprise union (don't believe in, but forced to belong and pay), and mostly, new insurance with a **** company that will VERY likely cost me even more money. I'll have to cancel and (hopefully be able to) re-set all appointments and probably lose providers. Will have to call union (grr) and find out when that fiasco begins...

Sounds like catastrophizing I know, but I haven't ascertained any upside yet except much closer to home...
Old 02-17-2019, 07:53 PM   #478
cashart10
Grand Magnate

cashart10 is feeling above the sky :)

5 yr Member
2,562 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Bird dancer,

I had a dream about you! You had made your homemade buns (although in the dream it looked more like pie). A few of my friends and I were at your house and you told me that it was prune filling and I tried to think of a way to get out of trying it without being rude as I am not a big fan of prunes. Instead however, I ate it anyway and it was so delicious. And, your husband was there. He was totally different than in real life based on what you have described. He was big (not fat at all, just bulky) with brown hair and was instead Hungarian with a very thick accent. He was sitting next to me at the table reading the paper. You were full of hospitality, cutting and serving each of my friends and me with the desert.

Crazy, huh??!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-17-2019, 08:12 PM   #479
cashart10
Grand Magnate

cashart10 is feeling above the sky :)

5 yr Member
2,562 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innerzone View Post
Oh man, I am already regretting this job change big time and I haven't even started yet(!) Like crying-s--much. Today's fun was nearly 3 hours of MORE paperwork, this being the third(!) round. And supposedly final. (Better be!) Joys include surprise union (don't believe in, but forced to belong and pay), and mostly, new insurance with a **** company that will VERY likely cost me even more money. I'll have to cancel and (hopefully be able to) re-set all appointments and probably lose providers. Will have to call union (grr) and find out when that fiasco begins...

Sounds like catastrophizing I know, but I haven't ascertained any upside yet except much closer to home...
Oh...I so hope it works out better than your expectations! I see what you mean when you wrote on my thread that you understood. It is damn hard to live in the moment! All my love to you and know I will be thinking of you!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 02-17-2019, 09:21 PM   #480
Daonnachd
Poohbah

Daonnachd ...

10 yr Member
1,572 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I started a painting to commemorate the drive I did with my son. I hope what I have in my mind reaches the canvas.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Closed Thread