Legendary

Moose72 The Stikman

My Mood:

8 yr Member
585 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Bipolar Check in thread #20

Trying to learn to french braid. My mom said she'd come over. N2 has the long hair. Mines short.

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.- Robin Williams

*Bipolar 1 with psychotic features*

Wellbutrin XL 150 mg
Zyprexa 7.5 mg
Rexulti 3 mg
Lithium Carbonate 1200 mg
Topomax 50 mg
Trazodone 50 mg

Most recent episode: Manic.
(September, 2016)
Moose72 is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Unread 08-12-2017, 09:47 PM   #262
Grand Member

Altarian Everything goes away in the end.....

My Mood:

3 yr Member
26 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

To be honest i'm very pissed off right now for reasons i don't want to get into because it would just end up in a argument between me and others here or me being banned. Aside from that i'm doing pretty ok. helped my wife make potato salad, which i hate but family loves. I also after 4 years put two of my earrings back in my ears only this time both on one side. can't wait for my coworkers reaction since they already give me crap for being a pirate thanks to always wearing a piece of torn cloth as a bandana. Also can't wait to see my family's face when they see i put them back in, will piss them all off.

"Sometimes a person needs to listen to what is not said and ignore that which is being said to find the true meaning of someone's intentions"

I follow my own drum as a tree hugging dirt worshipper and do not follow the teachings of any man made spiritual paths founder. You respect my way of life and i'll respect yours.
Altarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2017, 09:56 PM   #263
Magnate

Cocosurviving Anxiety go away

My Mood:

3 yr Member
189 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjaward809 View Post
I'm super pumped because I'll be moving back to Kansas soon! I'm from Texas and currently stay in my hometown .. but I have to admit it's time for a change of scenery. I'll be staying with my grandma until I can get out on my own when I get up there but it will be worth it. I can also help look after her since we only have a few family members up there. Nobody really helps her out besides my brother and aunt, my mom lives down here in Texas and can't visit often. I'll also be near a big city and that excites me! I've always lived in a small town, so living in a big city is going to be an adjustment .. especially the traffic So my anxiety is kind of through the roof, I have HORRIBLE driving anxiety! I only know my way around 1/10 of the city I'll be in. I'll just stay off the highways until I'm comfortable. I've already started packing up and will be moving in a few weeks. I just can't wait to visit my family and be in a new area.
Hello there....I hope everything works out for you.

DX:Bipolar 1. Schizoaffective. Panic attacks. Anxiety
RX:20 mg Zoloft
900mg Lithium
3 mg Risperdal
10 mg Ambien

Twitter: @cocosurviving
Cocosurviving.wordpress.com
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Unread 08-12-2017, 10:08 PM   #264
Magnate

Cocosurviving Anxiety go away

My Mood:

3 yr Member
189 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

My day has been very relaxing. My younger daughter went to spend the weekend with my older daughter. I was home alone...well me and my dog. I ran to the store to get laundry detergent. Then had a healthy lunch at Panera Bread. I returned home and washed my hair.

DX:Bipolar 1. Schizoaffective. Panic attacks. Anxiety
RX:20 mg Zoloft
900mg Lithium
3 mg Risperdal
10 mg Ambien

Twitter: @cocosurviving
Cocosurviving.wordpress.com
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2017, 03:29 AM   #265
Grand Magnate

Wander exists in a dualistic state...

My Mood:

3 yr Member
1,669 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

My moods are swinging dramatically. It is infuriating as I want to be discharged (IP) but pdoc says not till I am stable. At least today is an upswing. I feel positive and hopeful and the agitation is much lower than the excruciating pains of yesterday. But what does tomorrow hold? I don't know and that bothers me. Trying to live in the moment and it works sometimes but other times I get drowned by my mood swings.

Today was nice. I went for a walk along the beach with my feet in the water, had lunch with my parents then hung out at their house for a while before coming back to hospital. My mind is racing but I don't feel hypomanic. Just feel like my head is crammed full of people taking to each other.

'Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads' Snow Patrol

https://youtu.be/GemKqzILV4w
Wander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2017, 03:30 AM   #266
Poohbah

Lefty the Salesman is lying.

2 yr Member
471 hugs
given

Fun fact: Lefty's mother was a published feminist poet whose work was disseminated by USAID in Muslim countries in what could only have been a CIA psychological warfare campaign intended to destabilize targeted nations by spreading feminist consciousness within the misogyny of Islam. This was in the 1980's, but I still have a newspaper clipping that corroborates the campaign and her poems can still be found in darker corners of the internet translated into Turkish. Unfortunately she died from aggressive ovarian cancer in 2006.

Reunification is near.

Lefty the Salesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2017, 03:45 AM   #267
Poohbah

Lefty the Salesman is lying.

2 yr Member
471 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altarian View Post
To be honest i'm very pissed off right now for reasons I don't want to get into because it would just end up in a argument between me and others here or me being banned.
Getting into arguments, making trouble and being banned are the only reasons I post on this forum. Oh, and the free donuts.

Lefty the Salesman is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Unread 08-13-2017, 07:06 AM   #268
Poohbah

xRavenx has no updates.

3,832 hugs
given

My toe is all messed up from an infection, which happened after I had a pedicure. It has been a week on antibiotics, but I don't feel any better. It is probably time to go to a podiatrist. Fear of having to get my foot amputated are there, but that's my crazy anxiety of course. I actually fell asleep without Seroquel last night (shocking for me). It was probably the red wine I had last night. Then again, it only put me to sleep for a few hours, and now I'm wide awake and up.

Mood-wise: I have a lot of racing thoughts lately and anger about all these different things out of my control. Consciously, I'll try to push it away and "cope," but these thoughts keep popping up, uncontrollably. It's not pleasant. I'll just have to deal with it and talk to my pdoc. I've spent so much money on random things too, and I'm trying to take back some of them, but can't for everything. Pretty sure I'm entering a mixed state or experiencing some type of rapid cycling.
Unread 08-13-2017, 09:47 AM   #269
Magnate

scatterbrained04 has no updates.

2 yr Member

Mood is slowly improving with time, but managing stress is still an issue for me at the moment.

Yesterday I scraped doing chores and enjoyed the day. Read a book for a good portion, went to World Market, and later took my son to the movies at the mall to see The Dark Tower.

Today is chores and grocery shopping. I'm dreading it. May be a 15 minute timer kind of day.
scatterbrained04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2017, 11:37 AM   #270
Elder

Jennifer 1967 has no updates.

My Mood:

2 yr Member
10.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

I know this is temporary. Having said that, I am in so much pain I think it might actually drive me out of my mind or kill me. I am heartbroken and I hate it and I hate being so weak. I am paralyzed with pain right now.
Jennifer 1967 is offline   Reply With Quote