Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Mental Health Support > Anxiety, Panic and Phobias

advertisement

Old 08-03-2016, 03:42 PM   #81
workablekitchen has no updates.

My Mood:

Default Re: Top Anxiety Resources Online -- Add yours here!

Anxietycoach.com has been very helpful for me--just adding to the chorus since some time has passed since it was originally shared here.

There's a zine too from Dr. Faith Harper I really like, it's available on the Microcosm Publishing site (I'm too new to be able to add the link here but you can find it easily), called "This is Your Brain on Anxiety: What Happens and What Helps." It's really short and straightforward, good for quick consultation in the moment.
workablekitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Old 08-14-2016, 10:05 PM   #82

Bluemoonbrowneyes has no updates.

My Mood:

1 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by workablekitchen View Post
Anxietycoach.com has been very helpful for me--just adding to the chorus since some time has passed since it was originally shared here.

There's a zine too from Dr. Faith Harper I really like, it's available on the Microcosm Publishing site (I'm too new to be able to add the link here but you can find it easily), called "This is Your Brain on Anxiety: What Happens and What Helps." It's really short and straightforward, good for quick consultation in the moment.
Have to check it out because sometimes what worked last time might not take like it should the next. I'm always searching/trying new techniques which makes myself feel better by being proactive

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
Bluemoonbrowneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:14 PM   #83

Bluemoonbrowneyes has no updates.

My Mood:

1 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
Other than Psych Central, what are your favorite or top resources you visit regularly for this disorder or issue? Please reply to this thread and list a few of what you consider the best of the best online today.

Thank you!
DocJohn
Hello to all I like a website Psychology Today. Which gives great detail of all disorders, but mainly informing yourself of how your body and mind work as its happening to you makes things clear for my very murky waters, lol.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
Bluemoonbrowneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:23 AM   #84
defre has no updates.

10 yr Member

a new anxiety related resource recently launched:
https://www.helpingminds.com/
defre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:23 PM   #85
Mdslittlbee has no updates.

My Mood:

I do not have insurance anymore so I go thru that free apps in Google Play store. If you don't have an android, you can make your device android by getting the free bluestacks.com app . I got mine at CNET.

I found a uk therapy guy, I can't spell tonight, anyway he 's got a bunch of apps for in Google Play store for $4.99 a month, or $6.55 American. I can afford that. My Nook fades out with these apps, but got bluestacks app to watch on computer. Look him up on Wikipedia, he is Legit and there are some of his audio recordings on youtube also.
His name is Glenn Harrold . I used to listen every day, but then wasn't able to act the caller's fantasy at my job, I was just too nice.
Mdslittlbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:03 PM   #86
Mdslittlbee has no updates.

My Mood:

THE reasons that brought me here is that my anxiety and depression were a bit out of control. So today, I listened to Glenn Harrolds anxiety awake audio hypnotherapy session, and feel much better. I had also stopped taking some vitamins, and so took a double dose of magnesium, B-12, and D3, just to get it back into my system. I know it is best to get all the vitamins and minerals from food, but I was reading about magnesium levels and what happens when you don't get the level you need. All the things that I had been experiencing, anxiety levels increasing, more depressed than usual , panic attacks, all those and other symptoms because I I had stopped taking 3 vitamins and my body was reacting, so look for yourself, and then decide.. may not need all those drugs.
Mdslittlbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 11:44 PM   #87

lady411 has no updates.

2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdslittlbee View Post
THE reasons that brought me here is that my anxiety and depression were a bit out of control. So today, I listened to Glenn Harrolds anxiety awake audio hypnotherapy session, and feel much better. I had also stopped taking some vitamins, and so took a double dose of magnesium, B-12, and D3, just to get it back into my system. I know it is best to get all the vitamins and minerals from food, but I was reading about magnesium levels and what happens when you don't get the level you need. All the things that I had been experiencing, anxiety levels increasing, more depressed than usual , panic attacks, all those and other symptoms because I I had stopped taking 3 vitamins and my body was reacting, so look for yourself, and then decide.. may not need all those drugs.
What happens when you have low levels of magnesium?
lady411 is offline   Reply With Quote