Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > >

advertisement

Old 12-15-2018, 11:07 AM   #1
xmascarol

xmascarol has no updates.

8 hugs
given
Default I trust nobody

I have a neighbor who told me numerous times it doesnt bother her if I yell,Well guess what that witch was banging on her walls lately evertime I yelled she came knocking on my door threatening to tell the land lady well this same woman a few times told me if I needed to yell it was ok by her now she is pulling this stunt.Ya I thought she liked me apparently she is nothing but a trouble maker and liar. I actually made things for this woman and her mom well no more,She told me to try another apt buiding I just told her I got enough problems right now ,I said I am trying she had the gull to tell me to try harder ,well I thought she was my friend apparently not I dont yell night and day .See you cannot trust anyone,she knows of my illness,I knew that I shouldnt have trusted her the witch,I dont need her friendship or want it,she did nothing but lie to me.Ya she always told me to yell all I want because she isnt the one telling on me oh ya wanna make a bet she was the one,who can u trust now a days?Nobody wellwhen I see her outside during the summer I am not going to speak to her.I was nothing but nice to her and she pulls this crap.I know she has cancer let her complain I can easily tell my land lady that she is feeding the cats and is not suppose too.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:

advertisement
Old 12-15-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
MickeyCheeky
Wise Elder

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

My Mood: I trust nobody

2 yr Member
24.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: I trust nobody

I'm so sorry you're struggling, xmascarol Is there any reason in particular you yell? I can understand why your neighbor would be annoyed if it happens constantly. Please don't be so hard on her, she porbably didn't mean to hurt you. Perhaps you can try to discuss this with her peacefully, and maybe you can reach an agreement. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 01:04 PM   #3
xmascarol

8 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're struggling, xmascarol Is there any reason in particular you yell? I can understand why your neighbor would be annoyed if it happens constantly. Please don't be so hard on her, she porbably didn't mean to hurt you. Perhaps you can try to discuss this with her peacefully, and maybe you can reach an agreement. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
My mood disorder sometimes cause me to yell nd I am sure the bipolar does to it is just that every little thing gets to me like if I lose something,today my cable charged me 60 dollars for installation that threw me off,i didn thave anything installed they had to replace a stinken white wire nothing more and they told me the last time they would wave it,i cannot believ ethat stinken Comcast is charging 60 bucks now just to have a tec come,she knows all about my mental illness matter of fact just this past summer and many times before she told me my yelling doesnt bother her what a liar and she wouldnt say anything what a joke,i knew she was trouble because she knows everyones business and she complains about everthing and everyone what she is doing is against the rules she is not suppose to let the cats inside or feed them and she does,she asked me not to say anything I trusted this woman,never again. she is a witch with a b.I dont trust anyone around here.just last year she offered me her heater now this I made her mom a blanket and some slippers last year now she pulls this oh ya I even made her a nice aghan,she knows I have a mental illness and problems so I dont see why she is pulling this crap.i told her I have a lot on my mind and she could have cared less.I dont need her when I sit outside I am not going to talk to her
Hugs from:
Old 12-15-2018, 02:07 PM   #4
MickeyCheeky
Wise Elder

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

My Mood: I trust nobody

2 yr Member
24.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Sending many hugs to you, xmascarol
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 02:34 PM   #5
xmascarol

8 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
Sending many hugs to you, xmascarol
Thank you,it has been bad enough with my depression I dont need her crap.i tried to nap but I couldnt so I am going to watch Deadly Woman that is one of my favorite shows,if Days Of Our Live was on today I would have watched that I just feel like everyone around here is against me because I have a mental illness,
Hugs from: