View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 01:41 PM  
sarahsweets
Poohbah

sarahsweets Humor is my end game..

My Mood:

91 hugs
given
Default Re: I think I have ADHD or something similar.

I was literally trying to be kind. *Lesson learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessIsMyFriend View Post
I am a self taught computer hacker. Do you really think I don't know of all the scams out there? Fact of the matter I was planning on being a fraudster at one point of my life because I was well convinced that I could buy my way out of my problems with money.

And Wikipedia isn't accurate. Oh and that friend showed me proof of his earnings. I knew said friend since I was 7 he's one of the last people that would go out of his way to lie to me. Also I have had success with dropshipping myself (all though selling products on eBay as a powerseller instead of my own web store) and was making a steady 4 grand per month in profits but eBay suspended my account solely because I posted too many products in such a short time. They don't like it when you post 500 products in 1 week after having a history of only selling 5-10 per week. Lesson learned.

The scams you are referring to are largely middleman scams and random people offering to "sell" their crap advice/goods on the internet. I know how to spot and avoid both.

But alas, us arguing about this will benefit nobody. I'm not one to listen to people's advice when I set my mind on something and you shouldn't have to waste your energy on me so lets see who is right based on my actions alone.
sarahsweets is online now   Reply With Quote