Forums at Psych Central - View Single Post - trans guy going to gynae for the first time
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 02:10 PM

nikon has no updates.

615 hugs
given
Trig trans guy going to gynae for the first time

hi, i'm not sure where exactly to post this, but i feel like if i post it in the transgender section it won't get seen by anyone, because the last post there was weeks ago.

i might be going to have a hystorectomy and need to go to a gynae. it's my first time, i'm in my 20s, and i've never had sex or been physically intimate with anyone. i have had a couple of breast exams recently and i find them really difficult and generally have to pretend i don't exist while it's happening. i feel really sick at the thought of anyone touching me "down there". i know logically that it would be a good idea to have stuff checked out in order to have a hysterectomy with no issues, but to have someone do that or put something in me is something i would NEVER agree to. i've asked a friend to go with me but i doubt that will change anything. i don't have any sexual abuse history as far as i know. one time as an adult someone tried to touch me inappropriately and even though they didn't really succeed i still woke up screaming that night. i don't have the option of taking tranquilisers or anything to get through the appointment because i'm an addict in recovery. has anyone been through this?
nikon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from: