Forums at Psych Central - View Single Post - Not feeling to good just found out i have no money in my bank
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 04:54 PM
I Am Craving FREE!!

I Am Craving FREE!!
HappyCrafter My 2nd Edition is complete and published. Next, set up selling it on my blog

3,530 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Not feeling to good just found out i have no money in my bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
I thought I had some money left when I called the bank today they told me I had a certain amount and now they tell me I have a zero balance, I am suppose to get some money in from when my mom passed away but this is a shock to me I thought I had some money, I have to wait about 16 days before I get paid again they already penailized me because I didnt have the money in the bank, I asked my son to help but he doesnt know what to do, I am so upset I am shaking like a leave, I cannot live like this always worrying about something.I guess my addition isnt all that great I am so confused and upset.I could use a hug. please just bear with me.I just cannot seem to catch a break if something bad is going to happen it will happen to me.All I want to do is take a nap and sleep I cant having trouble relaxing,I did mange to finish a afghan I was making,I am just fed up ..Sorry to be a bother
You are in my prayers, honey. Banks can be heartless, penalizing folks for mistakes and taking so much out in fees. I hope this straightens out for you quickly. Money stress is awful.

Sobriety Fangirl Since 11/16/2007.

My blogs:

InspireBullyStop

Recovery in Balance

MyViciousPsychopathMother

Health issues: Complex PTSD, Clinical Depression, Brain Damage from Traumatic Amnesia from CA/DV, Learning Disabled, Happily Recovering Alcoholic, and oodles more.
HappyCrafter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says: