View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 04:34 AM  
BlueMoonBlueEarth

BlueMoonBlueEarth has no updates.

3 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default Re: I am in love with an animated fictional character, anyone else?

Hi, I'm just out of my teenage years but I've been through something similar to this so I thought I'd reply.

Nearly four years ago when I was a teenager, I posted in the Depression section of the forums opening up about me having strong feelings for a fictional character that I had developed for two more years prior. I was bullied pretty badly in my teenage years and I became attached to a really kind, compassionate character, and over the course of a few months I fell in love with her.

Sadly, my emotions became extremely painful and a source of deep shame, and I decided my feelings weren't healthy for me and cut all ties with the programme to focus of self-healing. It's been six years since I first felt this way for this character and I still haven't fully recovered from that period in my life, but I do feel better than I did a few years ago. I was an emotional wreck a few years ago. I still think of her often, though.

I have to go somewhere right now, but maybe I'll get back to you later. Wish you well!
BlueMoonBlueEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from: