DarknessIsMyFriend
Resurgent
DarknessIsMyFriend has no updates.

My Mood:

3 yr Member
526 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: How do I deal with my feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrysky View Post
It's cool. It's pretty much just something I read in a book on self esteem. But I do see validity in it. For my own sake, anyway! .
I know that you're trying to help me and I'm sorry that I seem dismissive of your advice.

There was a time when I was a much more of a likeable person. However, several years ago, I sold out to darkness. I was so tired of dealing with abuse and torment every day by my mother on top of never having enough food or being able to take care of myself that I vowed to get myself out of such a situation no matter the cost. I did a lot of shady things and hurt people just to get my needs taken care of. I basically lived a lifestyle akin of a cyberpunk character.

Now, I don't think I'm worthy or deserving of love because of how messed up of a person that I am. All I do is hurt people and push others away who try to help me. All I care about are my own tech-obsessed ambitions in life. Nothing and nobody else matter.

I crave love but I am going to have to find a way to suppress these cravings to fulfill my purpose in life so that I may one day prove myself worthy of other people.

DarknessIsMyFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hugs from: