DarknessIsMyFriend
Resurgent

DarknessIsMyFriend has no updates.

My Mood:

2 yr Member
526 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: How do I deal with my feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrysky View Post
I'm gonna tell you, you are worthy of respect and love, right now. You always have been. Everyone is worthy of respect and love, as they are. You don't have to do anything to earn it. Happy happy Birthday .
Thanks for your kind words, however, I disagree.

I'm not at this time because I have nothing to offer anybody. I'm a bitter, selfish individual who struggles to connect with people. I genuinely don't care about the vast majority of humans because none of them ever cared about me when I needed somebody. All I care about at this point is my own self interest. Because I can't connect with people on an emotional level and I'm incapable of seeing past my own selfish desires and loving other people beyond a select few who have actually when out of their way for me, I need some other way to be useful to other people.

Oh well, at least I have Monoamine oxidase, the warrior gene. I will need to figure out a way to properly utilize this genetic advantage that I have over others.

Once I prove that I am worthy of other people, I will get the love and respect that I so crave.

DarknessIsMyFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from: