Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > General > Sleep Issues & Dream Interpretation

advertisement
Unread 03-25-2009, 10:38 AM   #1
william1971 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Dream of the pregnant woman - what does it mean

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that I saw this pregnant women trapped in a pool of water in a court yard somewhere. Something was happening and everyone outside was running trying to escape something. The pregnant woman was crying for help but no one would help her. I noticed that it was dangerous where she was but I took a deep breathe and ran to her aid. I brought her to a safe place and laid her down. She started hyper venthilating so I told her to breathe easy and everything would be fine. What the hell, what is this dream about?
william1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
Poohbah

marjan has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Dream of the pregnant woman - what does it mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by william1971 View Post
A couple of nights ago I had a dream that I saw this pregnant women trapped in a pool of water in a court yard somewhere. Something was happening and everyone outside was running trying to escape something. The pregnant woman was crying for help but no one would help her. I noticed that it was dangerous where she was but I took a deep breathe and ran to her aid. I brought her to a safe place and laid her down. She started hyper venthilating so I told her to breathe easy and everything would be fine. What the hell, what is this dream about?

wow...such a dream....in my culture we believe that pregnant woman means trouble....If you dream that the woman gave birth to the baby, it means that she got off from the trouble....
I'm not a dream interpreter, but I really think you saved somebody from a big trouble....It looks like you have a good heart that you helped the pregnant lady
marjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
desires has no updates.

5 yr Member
Smile Re: Dream of the pregnant woman - what does it mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjan View Post
wow...such a dream....in my culture we believe that pregnant woman means trouble....If you dream that the woman gave birth to the baby, it means that she got off from the trouble....
I'm not a dream interpreter, but I really think you saved somebody from a big trouble....It looks like you have a good heart that you helped the pregnant lady

hi,

you are getting somany dreams, if u want u can share with me. "PRIMATION" this is a hollywood movie and in this the lady had a dream that her husband has a affair and he dead in a road accident. The dream is over and she wake up. After that , the husband realises that he is not doing justice with his wife and he want to be a good person and he wants to tell to her. He is on the way, the wife gave him a call and he is talking with her, she said to take a turn in the middle of the road and at the same spot where she dreamed his accident, the husband dies, as she seen the dream, if she not said to take turn he will be alive forever.

so my dear, wish for the best always and be positive, if u r seen anybody (grandma or pregenant lady) and if u remeber that dream just think it an laugh, thats it dont be emotional
desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #4

bambythedeer has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
Ooo Re: Dream of the pregnant woman - what does it mean

Your dream is very organized, my dreams are sort of blurred and chaotic. I think this dream would've given me a heart attack though... I'm not the type to cope with such stuffs...

I think maybe someone is trying to ask for your help? It could be telling the future you know...
bambythedeer is offline   Reply With Quote